Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Imma wait till someone fixes the damn text problem. Can't be asked to download all kinds of files just for a text that should already be there. Look's like an alright game though.

AiizenSousuke

Jul 24, 2019
RGSS-RTP - Standart ????????
Audio/bgm/017/-Theme06 not found
Game Has No Text

Go

and download/install

RPG Maker XP

Then open game with Locale Emulator

-----------------------------------------------------
Gallery Save

just put same place where Game.exe

This one solve everything.

Reactions: demonictestosterone

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's too bad. This starts out promising, with a good combat system and a female protag who knows what sex is and isn't oblivious or weak. The writing is decent too by H-game standards. But it doesn't take long to arrive at the same point as pretty much any H-game, where she allows herself to be molested and abused while I'm mentally yelling at her to just say "no, get away from me". And she also loses 20-30 IQ in the process, at least when it comes to dealing with perverts. Freaking Japanese devs.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
It's too bad. This starts out promising, with a good combat system and a female protag who knows what sex is and isn't oblivious or weak. The writing is decent too by H-game standards. But it doesn't take long to arrive at the same point as pretty much any H-game, where she allows herself to be molested and abused while I'm mentally yelling at her to just say "no, get away from me". And she also loses 20-30 IQ in the process, at least when it comes to dealing with perverts. Freaking Japanese devs.
Low T

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
I have a problem with the text i got texts on the menu but the text doesnt show on dialogues
never mind found it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes