FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just discovered this game yesterday and holy crap is it fun. The art is absolutely gorgeous and kinda looks like a mix between 2D and 3D almost. I really love how we have nice little features like being able to change clothes which also has little animations added to them and there's also stuff you can do (like peeing, crawling on the ground, drinking something) and it all has its own small animation and art which is just so cool. I also really enjoy the little "free play" parts where you can freely roam through the castle and do all kinds of lewd stuff with some of the characters.

This game pretty much has everything I love if only it was more sandbox based and had pregancy as an ingame mechanic... oh well, you can't have everything.

In any case, I'm really enjoying this game so far and I'm super intersted in more works by this studio but for some reason they don't seem to have any newer games released. Did they stop making games or something? Their site which is linked in the OP also seems to be down. Would be a damn shame if games that look this good were discontinued... does anyone know anything?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Just discovered this game yesterday and holy crap is it fun. The art is absolutely gorgeous and kinda looks like a mix between 2D and 3D almost. I really love how we have nice little features like being able to change clothes which also has little animations added to them and there's also stuff you can do (like peeing, crawling on the ground, drinking something) and it all has its own small animation and art which is just so cool. I also really enjoy the little "free play" parts where you can freely roam through the castle and do all kinds of lewd stuff with some of the characters.

This game pretty much has everything I love if only it was more sandbox based and had pregancy as an ingame mechanic... oh well, you can't have everything.

In any case, I'm really enjoying this game so far and I'm super intersted in more works by this studio but for some reason they don't seem to have any newer games released. Did they stop making games or something? Their site which is linked in the OP also seems to be down. Would be a damn shame if games that look this good were discontinued... does anyone know anything?
i havent checked it in a loooong while but i THINK its spiritual successor is Curse of Pleasure in this site

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
i havent checked it in a loooong while but i THINK its spiritual successor is Curse of Pleasure in this site
Yea I've tried that one as well a long while ago but I don't think it's as good as Rhode's Fortress. Really digging the art of the latter so... Curse of Pleasure looks quite nice too tho but I think it's barely getting updated these days as far as I know.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to access this chest?

Screenshot (147).png

I also don't know where this Dragon fang warrior is supposed to be that should be somewhere in the underground passage. I feel like I'm missing something here...

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020

Which download link did u use to download this game because ,
The game for me no text appears and idk how to fix it!

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Fuck it man, I really wanna play this game but from where ever I download there is no text(dialog) in game its blank.
And I cant find anyone to help me with this!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I like this game for the most part, but do the casual groping scenes ever stop? It drives me nuts how Rhode just stands there letting it happen for several minutes / lines of dialog at a time.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
It's funny how so long later, people STILL talk about this game, and agree with me.

It's just an indication of how small this industry is, and how little things have change.
I am back aswell to just repeat how tasteless Mr. Wolf scene is and how easily it can reflect on many games created thus far.
I am ready to give this game another try without getting madly pissed after Mr. Wolf's appearance to see what content i've skipped back then.

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Start the game like this
you should try a different JLE

View attachment 1808489
Thanks for the quick reply

I'm using the same Japanese Language Emulator, I'm wondering if I need to restart my computer before it works
Start the game like this
you should try a different JLE

View attachment 1808489
Just in case anyone else has the same problem, I had the same JLE as you, but I just hadn't re-booted my computer yet.
After the reboot, it worked great.

Reactions: kami sin

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
I am back aswell to just repeat how tasteless Mr. Wolf scene is and how easily it can reflect on many games created thus far.
I am ready to give this game another try without getting madly pissed after Mr. Wolf's appearance to see what content i've skipped back then.
LOL I love how this game can't escape your mind despite your massive post 2 years ago. I am curious to know your opinions of the end, keep us, or atleast me, updated.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Low T - the post

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I remember this having a sequel, anyone know where I can find it?
This game has not sequel. It has something like a Pre, but dont have anything to do with the history of this game, Sangeki of gear. The last game This dev do was Pink Slave....and to be fair it was a failure for me.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
This game has not sequel. It has something like a Pre, but dont have anything to do with the history of this game, Sangeki of gear. The last game This dev do was Pink Slave....and to be fair it was a failure for me.
I didn't think it was bad, the problem is that it was his first time in the current world.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes