zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone spoil abit why this is an NTr game when it seems to be fem protagonist? Is the Mc in a relationship with someone and she cheats?

nedenyap

Sep 22, 2017
Can anyone spoil abit why this is an NTr game when it seems to be fem protagonist? Is the Mc in a relationship with someone and she cheats?
i guess only cheating tag would be perfect.Yes mc have some relationship and cheats.tbh she just go around and fucks lol.but it was fun game.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
This battle system is so confusing. I played to fap not for some over complicated duel simulator.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how it works? How does AP work?

Reactions: alex andrews

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
I saved the game in 5 separate slots, but when I press Continue on the title screen it does not do anything besides play the Select SFX.

I basically can't load the Save Files (So frustrating). Did not have much luck with googling the issue.

EDIT: I fixed the issue. Saving a game on Save File Slot #1 fixes the issue. I had only saved it in slots #5-8 at the time.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I really dislike how the decisions of the MC are out of the players hands. This game seems to follow the same rule other Scale Garden games do, to put you in situations you would rather avoid.

We all play these for the H-content, but when the content is shoved down your throat like that, its almost rape.

Also, how come "duh princuss" gets so disheveled after merely a suggestion from Gonzo (or whatever his name is)? She legitimately goes from corruption 0 to 80 on a scale of 100 after having her tits groped. Pace it, devs, fuck!

EDIT: Oh.. just met mr Wolf. The OP lacks a bestiality tag.

Last edited:

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
I logged in just to agree with you.

There's this issue with the hentai community where they think that somehow, with enough fucking or having a big enough dick, will convert girls into sluts. They like the idea of prim and proper girls being dirty in the inside, and it can be unlocked through brute force fucking. The beginning of Rhodes, where it is just about a girl exploring her inner desires, slowly being interested with flings, is much more exciting. Girls that wants sex are sexy, it's that simple. It's fine if she chooses to be a slut, but the fun part about all of this is the build up, which the wolf dude ruins completely.

But fine, perhaps their target market loves the former, but don't put them into the same game if that's the case. Rhodes first part is one of my favourite hentai games, and Good girls gone bad shows that the premise has a strong audience.
ja, was frustrated by this part too. god damn it has so many good potential without this mofo. girl slowly corrupted by old guy then start fucking the soldier to give them encouragement, then she run the fortress as the mistress, surrounded by loyal horndogs. i hate every scene with that guy.

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
ja, was frustrated by this part too. god damn it has so many good potential without this mofo. girl slowly corrupted by old guy then start fucking the soldier to give them encouragement, then she run the fortress as the mistress, surrounded by loyal horndogs. i hate every scene with that guy.
It's funny how so long later, people STILL talk about this game, and agree with me.

It's just an indication of how small this industry is, and how little things have change.

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
does anyone have the save before she loses her virginity?
No, but I got a batch of save files during the whole lead up to the first free exploration segment, like moments you could use the "entice" action to the half balding dude. So, in a sense, I gotchu dude.

It is not a full save cause I literally don't care about the post goblin kidnap part of the game.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
No, but I got a batch of save files during the whole lead up to the first free exploration segment, like moments you could use the "entice" action to the half balding dude. So, in a sense, I gotchu dude.

It is not a full save cause I literally don't care about the post goblin kidnap part of the game.
save number 1 is the most distant from them so I'll start with it and when I get close to the virginity scene I'll put it here Thanks a lot for the help

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unless a love interest of the Princess is stolen from her, causing her jealousy, it's not NTR according to the F95 definition.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes