tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
Having the same issue with this that I have with so many random games (not with any other scalegarden game though).
I have applocale. Running my system in japanese location setting, extracting in japanese unicode and running with Japanese locale emulator in admin..... still blank text boxes. I know there is a text input fix somewhere but I can't remember it and for the life of me, and I can't find it even mentioned either on f95 or ulmf.

Reactions: AXELXX

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Fuck, how the hell do we progress in this thing -_-, the castle is way too big and no clue to where i need to be, nothing else as well -_-
EDIT: Nvm , it appears i just needed to understand how the hell this game progressed -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalurker

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Story is actually good. As well as conversations. It's just more female friendly game. Especially that rape kink. It's not for us.

I agree on RPG part. It's visual novel. Just click and read.

I just finished the whole game. Waste of talent. Felt like a chore then joy. 166182122_436381307468160_7751640802862025032_n.jpg

Last edited:

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Story is actually good. As well as conversations. It's just more female friendly game. Especially that rape kink. It's not for us.

I agree on RPG part. It's visual novel. Just click and read.

I just finished the whole game. Waste of talent. Felt like a chore then joy. View attachment 1111801
hey! that picture is fun im not going to say the opposite, but after read the review I wonder why you think women see rape and NTR stuff more than men? im just curious because time ago people said girls enjoy more yaoi than men do, is there any "facts" or reasons to think that about rape and NTR?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
hey! that picture is fun im not going to say the opposite, but after read the review I wonder why you think women see rape and NTR stuff more than men? im just curious because time ago people said girls enjoy more yaoi than men do, is there any "facts" or reasons to think that about rape and NTR?
This particular game I see because of the narrative. Female heroine perspective, text and situation.
I mean, it's hentai game, and often story is cheesy. But this one has epic build up and character development, as a player, it really disappointing to find you really play visual novel with no choices whatsoever. And then sudden change of pace and situation really put the player of that comfort zone.
It's a sign of good storytelling. But emphasis is really on the rape and the hopelessness of the situation. This isn't something male ego would like. It doesn't matter how kinky one can be. Males loves control of the situation. And despite everything even when playing games like this, we males love to be offered a choice in how to deal with situations how we see fit. At the end of the day, we would project our ego onto this female and make her strong or weak, out of amusement.

Now females on the other hand have to deal with that chauvinistic view for the entire history of humans. And adapt. As any coping mechanism, their would be exacting a revenge toward alpha male out of spite. Thus that subtle kink on cuckolding, the adrenaline of cheating and constant fear of alpha male finding out. It's almost burned into their instincts. And with a good reason, DNA diversification. And not gonna explain much about rape and dominance, because it's self explanatory.

So when you take that psychological feel, it's really easy to understand this game is 10/10 for females. And it would be perfect for everyone if they just invested more into the game play and choices. Why building so many sprites, poses, face emotions to narrow it down one path.
For me personally, it's just waste of good art. Great shame.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
This particular game I see because of the narrative. Female heroine perspective, text and situation.
I mean, it's hentai game, and often story is cheesy. But this one has epic build up and character development, as a player, it really disappointing to find you really play visual novel with no choices whatsoever. And then sudden change of pace and situation really put the player of that comfort zone.
It's a sign of good storytelling. But emphasis is really on the rape and the hopelessness of the situation. This isn't something male ego would like. It doesn't matter how kinky one can be. Males loves control of the situation. And despite everything even when playing games like this, we males love to be offered a choice in how to deal with situations how we see fit. At the end of the day, we would project our ego onto this female and make her strong or weak, out of amusement.

Now females on the other hand have to deal with that chauvinistic view for the entire history of humans. And adapt. As any coping mechanism, their would be exacting a revenge toward alpha male out of spite. Thus that subtle kink on cuckolding, the adrenaline of cheating and constant fear of alpha male finding out. It's almost burned into their instincts. And with a good reason, DNA diversification. And not gonna explain much about rape and dominance, because it's self explanatory.

So when you take that psychological feel, it's really easy to understand this game is 10/10 for females. And it would be perfect for everyone if they just invested more into the game play and choices. Why building so many sprites, poses, face emotions to narrow it down one path.
For me personally, it's just waste of good art. Great shame.
so... it's not a trend like Yaoi, it's just a steorotype and psychology theory you have that doesn't take fantasy/reality differences into account or the people who just enjoy the scene they have in front of them without having in mind if its rape NTR or whatever, or the males who no matter the scene they always imagine themselves like the "fucker" even if is a tentacle monster or a machine and enjoy the "anime tiddy girl arts" on every situation.

Ok thanks, for a moment I thought was a real womans trend n.n (y)

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
so... it's not a trend like Yaoi, it's just a steorotype and psychology theory you have that doesn't take fantasy/reality differences into account or the people who just enjoy the scene they have in front of them without having in mind if its rape NTR or whatever, or the males who no matter the scene they always imagine themselves like the "fucker" even if is a tentacle monster or a machine and enjoy the "anime tiddy girl arts" on every situation.

Ok thanks, for a moment I thought was a real womans trend n.n (y)
I don't take 2%~6% deviations as examples or a trend. Saying homosexuality or any of this current sexual hysteria as something society impactful would be seriously overreaching. Not that they aren't part of it, just too few in between to lose time discussing while we can't even figure out the majority behavior. Step by step. (ofc LGBT+ would beg to differ if you ask them).

As for your comment, yes and no. Depends on the avatar you have. So if your avatar in control is female, males do not project themselves into a monster at all or any third charachter. Ego doesn't allow that. (it's not male/female thing it's the human behaviour). Player project THEIR ego onto avatar exclusively. And if game doesn't provide control over that avatar, ego is hurt.
As for the settings, fantasies, it's just flavor. Rip off all the colour, lines and text boils down to the simple conclusion. - What we want. From there you can make assumptions on billion of kinks however you want, homosexual, yaoi(i suppose we can differentiate this from female point of view) etc. Discussing triggers, traumas, sexual and regular experience that dictate such behaviour is too vast to extrapolate.

Now you build from here and see previous comment, and i hope you can understand why this game is build for females.
I mean, even the story concludes toward struggle and revenge in this game. Hence a chance to just be a slut(whoring around) just to spite the main antagonist. Like the whole story is being written by horny female. Damn. It's so blatant it's painful.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: smithsmithsmith

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
I don't take 2%~6% deviations as examples or a trend. Saying homosexuality or any of this current sexual hysteria as something society impactful would be seriously overreaching. Not that they aren't part of it, just too few in between to lose time discussing while we can't even figure out the majority behavior. Step by step. (ofc LGBT+ would beg to differ if you ask them).

As for your comment, yes and no. Depends on the avatar you have. So if your avatar in control is female, males do not project themselves into a monster at all or any third charachter. Ego doesn't allow that. (it's not male/female thing it's the human behaviour). Player project THEIR ego onto avatar exclusively. And if game doesn't provide control over that avatar, ego is hurt.
As for the settings, fantasies, it's just flavor. Rip off all the colour, lines and text boils down to the simple conclusion. - What we want. From there you can make assumptions on billion of kinks however you want, homosexual, yaoi(i suppose we can differentiate this from female point of view) etc. Discussing triggers, traumas, sexual and regular experience that dictate such behaviour is too vast to extrapolate.

Now you build from here and see previous comment, and i hope you can understand why this game is build for females.
I mean, even the story concludes toward struggle and revenge in this game. Hence a chance to just be a slut(whoring around) just to spite the main antagonist. Like the whole story is being written by horny female. Damn. It's so blatant it's painful.
You are kidding, right? if not... sorry for your ego, and no, if ego hurts because all that stuff you said then almost every game from 90s hurts ego because they are lineal, or every movie, tv series, books, that people have no chances to decide the path of the characters or not having any "correct representative" character to use as "avatar", what have zero logic for me.

Sorry but there are more people who just see and say "anime tiddy, yeah give me moar!" and their egos feels nothing, is all in your mind, imagination.

But I will not deny that the plot twist of this game with the implementation of an unknown and "asshole" as the new boss of the place is disappointing.
As for the art that you say is a waste of talents and stuff, you should know that it is taken from the old 3D illusion games, I know because it did my research and my own uncensored patch for this game. Arts still looks good! but is not 100% original or super complex to do, just some filters to make it look like a drawing. I want to clarify again, I do not criticize it badly, I still like it, if I did not like that art I would never have made the patch, that's why I don't think we should glorify it so much or call the whole game "a waste of talent" or put lots of random labels, the game is what is and you take or you look for something else.
Have fun without worry too much!

There is the link again of my amateur uncensor if someone want, I think there is not another uncensor patch around

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
You are kidding, right? if not... sorry for your ego, and no, if ego hurts because all that stuff you said then almost every game from 90s hurts ego because they are lineal, or every movie, tv series, books, that people have no chances to decide the path of the characters or not having any "correct representative" character to use as "avatar", what have zero logic for me.

Sorry but there are more people who just see and say "anime tiddy, yeah give me moar!" and their egos feels nothing, is all in your mind, imagination.

But I will not deny that the plot twist of this game with the implementation of an unknown and "asshole" as the new boss of the place is disappointing.
As for the art that you say is a waste of talents and stuff, you should know that it is taken from the old 3D illusion games, I know because it did my research and my own uncensored patch for this game. Arts still looks good! but is not 100% original or super complex to do, just some filters to make it look like a drawing. I want to clarify again, I do not criticize it badly, I still like it, if I did not like that art I would never have made the patch, that's why I don't think we should glorify it so much or call the whole game "a waste of talent" or put lots of random labels, the game is what is and you take or you look for something else.
Have fun without worry too much!

There is the link again of my amateur uncensor if someone want, I think there is not another uncensor patch around
Mega
Tnx for the censor. I won't argue for the sake of argue. I said this game is disappointment meaning it had potential. Everything else said I will ignore, community doesn't like bickering and I agree.

Reactions: Old Hentai

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi, a question, is there any guide to this game? after the heroin status changed to:

The princess of the duke who proactively is taking matters into her own hands.

I don't know how to continue. I can visit the men in the prison. but I don't know how to progress with the story. some help?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is the corruption on the protag's terms at all or is it just another "get harassed until she suddenly decides she likes it" crapfest?

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but when I boot up the game, it gives me an error code of RGSS - RTP Standard and the rest is in Japanese. I am not sure what I should do? I am playing on Japanese locale.

nedenyap

Sep 22, 2017
RGSS-RTP - Standart ????????
Audio/bgm/017/-Theme06 not found
Game Has No Text

Go

and download/install

RPG Maker XP

Then open game with Locale Emulator

-----------------------------------------------------
Gallery Save

just put same place where Game.exe