hardcoreps89

Nov 26, 2018
After wanting to do this for the longest of times, I've finally decided to go for it and try modding this game.

This game left a sour taste in my mouth and I've always wanted to try and do something about it but never got around to doing it. So yesterday and today after messing for like 8 hours trying to learn about the scripts and events running the game, how to call certain graphics and whatnot, and making my own sprite adjustments, I've made this scene.

I've made this scene with the current game&story progress between Gonza and Rhode in mind. I've tried to keep the dialog similar to other events and the way m1zuki wrote the dialogs as he translated it.

The scene I added is with Gonza, the ugly bastard that's trying to go after Rhode since the begging of the game. This scene can be triggered the first time Rhode can free-roam the map. It starts in the soldier's mess hall where everyone is having dinner and during the talk there, Gonza constantly keeps touching Rhode's tits. If Rhode keeps being patient throughout the scene, Rhode will still eventually abruptly leave and tell Gonza to go clean toilets until the morning. The next day during dinner if Rhode kept being patient again while Gonza was touching her, she will punish him again by ordering him to clean the toilets until the morning, but this time she will decide to go talk with him and stop him from doing this in front of everyone once and for all.

At this point, going to talk with Gonza will trigger this scene.

(Sadly, I forgot to record audio, so it's only visuals. Next time I'll record audio as well.)

Gonza's Scene

Any feedback on this and any suggestions would help. Any sprite artists that could help me with editing character sprites would be appreciated. Right now I don't plan open a new thread for this, but in the future, once I make enough content, I'll open it and post this modded version of the game.
This was amazing, thanks for putting this together. I always thought Gonza didn't get far enough for Rhodes before the story changed up. Looking forward if you pursue this storyline further!

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
After wanting to do this for the longest of times, I've finally decided to go for it and try modding this game.

This game left a sour taste in my mouth and I've always wanted to try and do something about it but never got around to doing it. So yesterday and today after messing for like 8 hours trying to learn about the scripts and events running the game, how to call certain graphics and whatnot, and making my own sprite adjustments, I've made this scene.

I've made this scene with the current game&story progress between Gonza and Rhode in mind. I've tried to keep the dialog similar to other events and the way m1zuki wrote the dialogs as he translated it.

The scene I added is with Gonza, the ugly bastard that's trying to go after Rhode since the begging of the game. This scene can be triggered the first time Rhode can free-roam the map. It starts in the soldier's mess hall where everyone is having dinner and during the talk there, Gonza constantly keeps touching Rhode's tits. If Rhode keeps being patient throughout the scene, Rhode will still eventually abruptly leave and tell Gonza to go clean toilets until the morning. The next day during dinner if Rhode kept being patient again while Gonza was touching her, she will punish him again by ordering him to clean the toilets until the morning, but this time she will decide to go talk with him and stop him from doing this in front of everyone once and for all.

(Sadly, I forgot to record audio, so it's only visuals. Next time I'll record audio as well.)

Gonza's Scene

Any feedback on this and any suggestions would help. Any sprite artists that could help me with editing character sprites would be appreciated. Right now I don't plan open a new thread for this, but in the future, once I make enough content, I'll open it and post this modded version of the game.
Please, if you continue with this project, please consider expanding just the section before the wolf dude taking over the castle. That first part of the game is the part that needed the fleshing out, the rest was standard scalegarden fare. It's a huge shame how old this game is, I bet many people will assist you if there is more people visiting these threads.

It's a huge shame that scalegarden no longer works on any new solo projects either, I would love to see if we could reach out to him for some extra assistance as wel.

Slothsquared

Aug 8, 2017
Finally done with the game, and I loved it. But there is a dildo in the cg's, which I couldn't find in game. Anybody know something?

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
says I'm missing something, and it won't start.
can you please guide me through how to get this game to work it keeps saying i have a error
Maybe you guys could post what kind of errors/things you're missing so someone can help. I'll list some troubleshoot that I got from reading this thread:
  • Installing RPGmakerXP RTP
  • Installing locale emulator and running the game through it
  • Download RPGMaker XP decrypted and extract the game files into your game folder to fill in missing files
  • run as admin
hope those help

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
3 years later here i am telling you its still shit after that mr. wolf turning point hahahaha
Haha glad to hear your reaction after so long. Been waiting with abated breath for a millennium.

Honestly, I still think about this game some times, and how good it would've been had Mr wolf didn't appear. To me, this game represents a massive flaw in the Japanese market.

JUST KILL YRSLF

Jul 31, 2022
THIS IS VERY UNINTERESTING AND BORING! I HAVE PLAYED FOR 2 HOURS, THIS GAME ONLY SHOWS FETISHES SUCH AS GROPING AND KISSING. SO WEIRD!

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Gonza's Scene

How can i download this mod, or does it come with the game?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It doesn't come with the game and I've never released this modified version.

It's been a while since I've worked on it. I've added a couple of scenes in the early part of the game that made sense to me but I've felt it wasn't such a big addition to the existing game and because of that, I've never released it. I don't think it's worth replaying this game just for 15 minutes' worth of new scenes and text lines.

I was planning on adding more scenes and shit to the game, but because of the limiting graphic resources, the story of the game, and the way the game was designed, I've decided against it. I don't want to just add scenes for the sake of having more scenes. I want the new scenes to make sense story-wise and make sense "human-wise". She's like a virgin and all, I don't want it to be like, one second she's like a virgin, and then the next second she's sucking dicks all over the base. I'm taking into consideration when making these scenes her personal feelings(*so cringe*) towards other people, her personality, curiosity, and other human bullshit as well as the current game story, game progress, etc. I know it's a sex game, bla-bla, but it's how I am when I'm working on these games.

As I recall (I might be wrong), I've added this scene and added a new scene where Gonza is the one that takes Rhode's virginity but in the end, the game continues as it is once Wolf arrived and takes over the base. I've added a couple of small scenes where Gonza during training pulls Rhode to the side and plays with her and stuff like that all while other soldiers and near them and they might be caught.

I also wanted to do something with Goblins, but I never worked out an idea about that one...

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
It doesn't come with the game and I've never released this modified version.

It's been a while since I've worked on it. I've added a couple of scenes in the early part of the game that made sense to me but I've felt it wasn't such a big addition to the existing game and because of that, I've never released it. I don't think it's worth replaying this game just for 15 minutes' worth of new scenes and text lines.

I was planning on adding more scenes and shit to the game, but because of the limiting graphic resources, the story of the game, and the way the game was designed, I've decided against it. I don't want to just add scenes for the sake of having more scenes. I want the new scenes to make sense story-wise and make sense "human-wise". She's like a virgin and all, I don't want it to be like, one second she's like a virgin, and then the next second she's sucking dicks all over the base. I'm taking into consideration when making these scenes her personal feelings(*so cringe*) towards other people, her personality, curiosity, and other human bullshit as well as the current game story, game progress, etc. I know it's a sex game, bla-bla, but it's how I am when I'm working on these games.

As I recall (I might be wrong), I've added this scene and added a new scene where Gonza is the one that takes Rhode's virginity but in the end, the game continues as it is once Wolf arrived and takes over the base. I've added a couple of small scenes where Gonza during training pulls Rhode to the side and plays with her and stuff like that all while other soldiers and near them and they might be caught.

I also wanted to do something with Goblins, but I never worked out an idea about that one...
Alright thanks for the response! Good luck on future projects my friend. I personally would love to replay the begging just to play these Gonza scenes, their dinamic was really hot/best in the game, I would give her v-card to him if it came to that, unfortunately Wolf comes out of nowhere and destroys the whole pace of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: skewllewd

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Alright thanks for the response! Good luck on future projects my friend. I personally would love to replay the begging just to play these Gonza scenes, their dinamic was really hot/best in the game, I would give her v-card to him if it came to that, unfortunately Wolf comes out of nowhere and destroys the whole pace of the game.

I'm not kidding, I must've replayed that beginning part atleast 5 times when I first found the game. that's how much I enjoyed it back then. So I would replay it just for the 15 minutes of gameplay.

The fact that we're still in this thread even though ScaleGarden had long since abandoned making games speaks volume about our enthusiasm for that section lol. I would so contribute to the efforts if you guys just need a writer or something.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Since a couple of you asked, here it is. I went back and rechecked to see if everything was working. I've fixed a couple of small bugs, there might be some still out there, but nothing should be game-breaking (I hope).

Everything that has been added can only (should only) be possible to trigger during the first free roam.
Be warned that there's not much content so if you already played the game, you might as well skip this.
Also, notice that I've not yet made changes to later events so things that I've added will not be reflected in already existing events. For example, if you decided to let Gonza take Rhode's virginity, this will not be reflected in already existing events. I plan to change that at some point, but right now it's not added.

Rhode Fortress - Modded Version - v1.1
Link:
Key: ignnrkjE8m92I-ToJEnzSN1cTjMyJ0nHxH-0Fd8McuU

Bugfix - Apply after downloading the game from the link above

Link:
Decryption key: OaV7CjHIp5qCnXVOKzufnw

Instructions: Copy the file inside the bugfix folder to the data folder.

Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
What kind of art style would this be called?
Looks like cel-shaded 3d models, but maybe this artist just really makes their 2D art look like that aesthetic. There's a consistency of proportion that makes me think it's rendered from 3D models.

blah0526

Feb 8, 2018
Looks like cel-shaded 3d models, but maybe this artist just really makes their 2D art look like that aesthetic. There's a consistency of proportion that makes me think it's rendered from 3D models.
This game and curse of pleasure have a very weird art style

May 29, 2018
Since a couple of you asked, here it is. I went back and rechecked to see if everything was working. I've fixed a couple of small bugs, there might be some still out there, but nothing should be game-breaking (I hope).

Everything that has been added can only (should only) be possible to trigger during the first free roam.
Be warned that there's not much content so if you already played the game, you might as well skip this.
Also, notice that I've not yet made changes to later events so things that I've added will not be reflected in already existing events. For example, if you decided to let Gonza take Rhode's virginity, this will not be reflected in already existing events. I plan to change that at some point, but right now it's not added.

Rhode Fortress - Modded Version - v1.1
Link: Mega
Key: ignnrkjE8m92I-ToJEnzSN1cTjMyJ0nHxH-0Fd8McuU

Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any update ?
btw thanks

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes