seiteseis

Nov 9, 2017
Saw this bigger aerola and nipples project on patreon by Shirai Oda. Nice game btw

Last edited:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
game doesnt even start for me. i get a japanese error when i try to start the game. same for applocale. when i edit game.ini and change from [...]104J to 104E and try to start the game, it just says it cant find 104E. no idea what iam supposed to do.

edit> nvm.... i fixed it.

i didnt have RTP XP installed. for some reason i thought i did, since literally every other game i have played works so i assumed it. hope this game is good

Reactions: Maestrales

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a save 100% here? I took 3 hours to fuck WTF is taking too long... ofc could be easier but there is no map and i needed so long to understand how battle worked...

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Finally managed to play this one thanks for the dll switch.

Anyone remembers how to get the goblin skull (goblin artefact) ?
Can't find it in the cave and apparently, i can't swim anymore (in the cave)

Edit : My bad, apparently, it's so obvious i missed it, gonza teleport you next to the door (and the goblin gave you the key )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
If people are getting the no text bug, try downloading "RGSS103J.dll" (just google it) and replacing it with the .dll file in the rhodes fortress game file, then go into the game.ini (open with notepad) and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS103J.dll", this should fix the no text issue as long as you have RTP XP installed.

F_Master

Oct 13, 2017
As the link for the fix appears to be down, here it is:
google for a 'RGSS104E.dll' download,
this one worked for me:
delete the current dll file (104j)
open game.ini
change Library=RGSS104J.dll to Library=RGSS104E.dll

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
If people are getting the no text bug, try downloading "RGSS103J.dll" (just google it) and replacing it with the .dll file in the rhodes fortress game file, then go into the game.ini (open with notepad) and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS103J.dll", this should fix the no text issue as long as you have RTP XP installed.
This is the solution and it's very easy to implement.
Thank you very much!

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a link you can provide? I found nothing but a few that windows would detect viruses on

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Is there a link you can provide? I found nothing but a few that windows would detect viruses on
Here ya go! I've checked it and its safe but there may still be a warning saying its dangerous, that just happens with .dll files as a precaution. Just follow my instructions above and it should be completely safe. Good luck, message me if you need additional help.

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
Here ya go! I've checked it and its safe but there may still be a warning saying its dangerous, that just happens with .dll files as a precaution. Just follow my instructions above and it should be completely safe. Good luck, message me if you need additional help.
thanks man

boomerdude12

Feb 5, 2018
Thank You!! this game has been annoying me so bad with that bug. but this helped fix it so thank you!!!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting around to playing this and jesus did they ever make a convoluted combat system. I can't even beat the first tutorial fight. There has got to be a trick to this or this is going to be one ultra grindy, save-scummy game. I've spent 15 minutes on this initial douchenozzle of a fight and I'm about to quit before I've even started playing the actual game.

C'mon Scale Garden, wtf.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes