Teranoid

Mar 8, 2018
Another fix for the no-text issue, atleast for me, is to run it with Locale Emulator in Japanese Locale (run as Admin).

- only thing i dont like (so far atleast) is the combat system.. - managed to get through the tutorial fights tho, but dunno if i wanna continue :/

Reactions: ssg7299561

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
Wow people still complain about battle system in this game, but I'd say I like battles here, for each battle and foe need unique tactics - here you must weaken foe with slashes an then finish it with power thrust, on another enemy you must parry his strikes but dodge on his power attack etc. Here we have nice protagonist and I wish there was more challenges, battles, exploration and scenes like in autor previous game but unfortunately this game quiet short, but still good.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This game is alright, it sucks though that you go through all the teasing for about 2 hours then end up just getting raped and then forced to fuck a certain guy for a while. Also the dev must have a huge kissing fetish, don't care for it.
That sounds amazing to me, I lovedddd forced scenarios.

Although I'm having a hell of a time with the combat system in this. I'm familiar with other Scalegarden games, especially Sangeki of Gear, but this one is just a little different and it's taking me a bit to figure it out.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
o know it is a long time ago. but can someone Post how to fix the no text? and can someone fix audo Files?

Reactions: nosam276

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How may she makes sex with other mans on fortress? Everyday sex only with wolf

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I dropped this since i just wasn't interested enough in the direction the story was going. and its longer than i am interested in giving time to this.
the battle system was confusing at first but after i understood how to use it it was really well designed.
though i do wish there was an option to skip them if desired.
i love the art and even animations this has.
i did not care for the events you were forced with no choice in the matter (which went on for far too long...)
or the pointless information like how many times the character had sex or what there 3 sizes were....

Overall
I do think this is a good experience.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I've played most of the RPGM games that f95 has to offer, and Rhode's Fortress is definitely in the top 3. The art is gorgeous, the story is great, and once you get the hang of the combat, it's actually a lot of fun, too.

I've came buckets to this title and needed to give it a rating once and for all. Highly, highly recommended to anyone looking for an actually good RPGM game on here!

Now if anyone has any other suggestions in the same vein as this one...drop me a line!

Reactions: xsorab

udniweca

Jul 19, 2018
Hey everyone ! I have done all the suggested fixes (downloading RPGXP_RTP103, changing directory + RGSS103J.dll and even tried with RGSS104E.dll, setting japanese as language for non unicode softwares on region and language windows settings) and i still get this. It is very very frustrating. Does anyone have an idea ?
1548521209314.png

udniweca

Jul 19, 2018
Hey everyone ! I have done all the suggested fixes (downloading RPGXP_RTP103, changing directory + RGSS103J.dll and even tried with RGSS104E.dll, setting japanese as language for non unicode softwares on region and language windows settings) and i still get this. It is very very frustrating. Does anyone have an idea ?
View attachment 232885
Ps : i also have RPG Ace on my computer, for other games)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes