trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
just...how ntr is this game?
As I recall, there technically isn't any NTR. The closest thing to it would be towards the end when one of the male characters you had feelings for early on (and vice versa) ends up with another woman.

In spite of that, the game still manages to evoke NTR-ish feelings in the player. I'm not sure if there's a genre or name for what it does. It's corruption at it's core, but there's an extra layer of something else. Basically, as the MC, two of the decent non-rapey guys you try to pursue as love interests end up getting cucked. You never consummate your relationship with either of them despite getting very close. The plot always manages to place a barrier between you and them, so you end up settling for (and losing your virginity to) the scumbags and rapists. As an aside, one of the scummy dudes from the beginning that molests you several times ends up being a marginally decent human being as the story progresses. He becomes your secret lover of sorts.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where is the corruption?
Heroine starts kidna chaste (though she later admits she kinda wanted it). Slowly moving from groping, kissing to harder stuff... I think you could classify it as corruption. That would have to include most of these rpgmaker female protagonist games though.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Heroine starts kidna chaste (though she later admits she kinda wanted it). Slowly moving from groping, kissing to harder stuff... I think you could classify it as corruption.
But she doesn’t become a slut at end the game :)

asivan

Jun 6, 2017
Hey I'm getting error Graphics/Pictures/Back/Back_stronghold missing and won't allow me to start the game. Playing on Mac btw.

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
i would love to play this game but the battlesystem is fucking trash i dont get the shit, someone has saves with all cg?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes