swmas

Sep 4, 2017
i would love to play this game but the battlesystem is fucking trash i dont get the shit, someone has saves with all cg?
It's not worth it. All the sex scenes are shit. The story is shit. Combat is easy as fuck if you understand the rules, is like rock, paper scissor if your opponent always tells you what they will do.
The only good thing about this game is you can get a panty shot while walking on all fours but that is as insignificant as it sounds and has no gameplay use.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
im ready too punch a hole into my monitor at this point how do you win fights before there is a fist sized hole into my left monitor?

Reactions: Mighty J
Jul 21, 2019
I need to know how to have cheat health point at max and infinite? Guys, please help me. Do you know to pass all levels with no problems? Do you have cheat system to support this game? Or even with cheat engine or non cheat engine program?

Reactions: AXELXX
Jun 30, 2018
I looked through the TL notes, I tried the 'patch files' link and it came up empty and I tried to find the time package from the Japanese version but because I cant speak Japanese I cant find it, I just have 'the text isn't appearing' problem, any recommendations?

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Yo, you an MVP.

This is a legit uncensor patch for the whole game, just played through with it.

Should add it to the first post...
thank you, I had no time to do a good test of all the game then I dont know if have any problem on some scenes n.n

qio23

Feb 24, 2018
how do i add the cheat menu im confused af
Oh sorry, my bad. I thout the game was running on MV...
Basically the link the program doesn't work for that game...

However, I will create a custom datapack if you want.
Will post it here later.

Or if you don't want to wait. Then search for rpg maker xp cheat. There exist plenty of tuto of how to cheat the game save files or engine.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Why...make such an intresting combat system yet force linear choices...Its really clever come to think of it. Twisted is the mind of the developer, the combat makes you think you have a choice but you are really a helpless little girl, but interestingly such polish to the game design. Has no one tried to "Win" the combat (against wolf for instance which im still betting on winning) using cheat engine or something yet?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes