VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pink Sugar [v0.2b] [DataNoise]

1. 3.00 star(s)

vforvlad

Great concept and a promising game, but there's just too little content for it to be rated highly at the moment. Plus, being abandoned, there's no chance for it to be developed further.
    It's a shame, really. The game had great potential - the story was good, renders were promising, and the gameplay was polished. There just simply isn't enough content for it to be worth playing in its current state, but the gameplay and design would be useful to borrow for someone looking to develop something similar.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have good looking renders.
    + We have hot looking girls. Espacily Celine <3
    + We have interesting, unique and simple UI.
    + We have pretty well maked animations, they were pretty good.

Bad Points
    - We dont know much about plot or story. Yes we have some quests for girls but not to much thing about main story.
    - Animations looks amazing and girls looks freaking hot but we dont have that much scene, well its just second update and game need more content.
    - Its... Abandoned... God why... This was one of games had potencial to became top 10 adult games... Sad tho...

For The End
    That's realy good game and had big potencial and that was why i gave 4 star... But being abandoned is just sad... I'm not gonna chance my rate and hope DEV would comeback this project or give assets to someone for doing his job, this game realy deserves to shine instead of being death like that. But consider its abandoned and dont have enough content before playing...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jumanjy

one of the best game I ever played although it has a lot of still under development , I barely can wait till see the new update.
    I can see a lot of effort doing this game too and I really appreciate that work hard effort and thank the developer on it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KR.Lee

it's so sweet. game, character, story, all the thing.
    Things about the quest list is inconvenient, but it's still in the early stages, so I can understand. Please don't give up by developers and stay long till the end.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

frankdark

its a good game de art is tipical but ithave been really improved for the develop . I can see a lot of effort doing this game and don´t look like a tipical game without any development behind being just a copy of others it is original besides the art. The only thing that i recomended it´s imorove the guide of the quest and for the gamers wait for more content and suport it