scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Making boobs bigger than original is fine and good, but the arms, the neck, the whole figure is messed up. Too deformed.
Not sure why the eyes must look like this, but others have already mentioned the problem.
All in all, the aim is having a sexy piratess i hope.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
summary is ... short at least and without spoiler, but training who, why and for what purpose ?
preview pic should be updated if art had major change
changelog say battle system was changed, but except the turn based combat tag no other information, no visual either :S
seems game has very low content for now, but seeing the dev comment and the changelog i'll wait a couple update but will defineyly give it a try ^^

CH3rrY

Jan 1, 2018
Definitely feel the same that if Nami looked closer to her actual design in the face I could get around her body being an shape but it's hard say with how distorted it is atm. I'd feel her pre-time skip would be the best to start with and creep into her time skip one. Either way she does have big boobs and you could do a poll on her size for a final decision. Overall this is my opinion Nami1.png Name2.PNG NamiFaces.jpg

Dec 9, 2019
I am aware that you guys are disappointed with the game art, and that's fine, I want to improve it, but I need more information, if we are going to redo the game art, we have to know what to do again, how you prefer, what is wrong, we are totally open to suggestions, do you want it to be closer to the anime line? More defined linework? We need more information.
I think it would be best to stick closer to the anime design, like it doesn't have to be 1 for 1 exactly but the way Nami is drawn atm is just not what I think when I think Nami. but so far so good, keep it up.
also if you want the females to look closer to how Oda draws them a quick google will come up with some images, he explains it as starting with " three circles and a X"

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I thank everyone for the opinions and feedback, but regardless of anything, let's do what's good for us, so copying the art style of ODA is not an option, you may disagree with me, and that's fine, but I like Nami the way she is now, and yes, I've received compliments from people who liked it too, in the end, I can't please everyone, even if I changed the style to the one closer to the anime, I would displease people who liked the old style. I think the first person who should be okay with the art of the game is me, and honestly, I like it the way it is now, we can polish it more, make it more finished, I agree it has flaws, but as for the style, it probably won't change, and I hope you understand. The creator of something should be happy with what he is creating, right? Regardless of whether others like it, right? At least I think so, but still, thanks for the feedback.

We will give some touch ups, improve the finishing, whatever we feel should be improved, we will. But changing the art style is not an option for us, this is the style of our artist, and we are happy with it.

natrix

Jul 1, 2018
I thank everyone for the opinions and feedback, but regardless of anything, let's do what's good for us, so copying the art style of ODA is not an option, you may disagree with me, and that's fine, but I like Nami the way she is now, and yes, I've received compliments from people who liked it too, in the end, I can't please everyone, even if I changed the style to the one closer to the anime, I would displease people who liked the old style. I think the first person who should be okay with the art of the game is me, and honestly, I like it the way it is now, we can polish it more, make it more finished, I agree it has flaws, but as for the style, it probably won't change, and I hope you understand. The creator of something should be happy with what he is creating, right? Regardless of whether others like it, right? At least I think so, but still, thanks for the feedback.

We will give some touch ups, improve the finishing, whatever we feel should be improved, we will. But changing the art style is not an option for us, this is the style of our artist, and we are happy with it.
Absolutely.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019

Hello,

in some ways I absolutely do agree with you ... expecialy with the text that I've highlighted above.
From the other hand, honestly, I'm totaly deluded from this answer. A dev that doesn't take any consideration of the user's opinion, is simply doing his role in the most wrong way possible. In this moment, you are not addressing your project in the right direction and it's pretty obvious that, with a low pledgers number (as consequence on refuse ppl feedback) and with a very questionable art, poor writing and risky mechanic (let me say .... a way too much farming), it's not difficult to "hypothesize" a possible failure.

Please don't get me wrong... internet, usualy, is full of shit... the ppl keep complaining and "hatin" for nosense. In this case, let's be true... if 20-30-40 ppl keep tellng you "dude, this art it's not that great"... well maybe, it should ring you some bell.

Anyway, as you correctly said, as much you like it.... is fine.
In my case, if this is the direction of this project, I'm not that interested.

Take care.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello,

in some ways I absolutely do agree with you ... expecialy with the text that I've highlighted above.
From the other hand, honestly, I'm totaly deluded from this answer. A dev that doesn't take any consideration of the user's opinion, is simply doing his role in the most wrong way possible. In this moment, you are not addressing your project in the right direction and it's pretty obvious that, with a low pledgers number (as consequence on refuse ppl feedback) and with a very questionable art, poor writing and risky mechanic (let me say .... a way too much farming), it's not difficult to "hypothesize" a possible failure.

Please don't get me wrong... internet, usualy, is full of shit... the ppl keep complaining and "hatin" for nosense. In this case, let's be true... if 20-30-40 ppl keep tellng you "dude, this art it's not that great"... well maybe, it should ring you some bell.

Anyway, as you correctly said, as much you like it.... is fine.
In my case, if this is the direction of this project, I'm not that interested.

Take care.
I understand what you mean, but what I do is take into consideration the user's opinions, just take a look at my other project, but in the case of art, these are very personal opinions, as I said before, it might be a minority, but I've already received compliments on Nami's current look, so there are people who like it. As for the poor writing, I am trying my best, and I will keep trying regardless of anything, and if the problem is the grammar, I am already moving to improve it, I know it is a problem I have, since I am not a native English speaker, and the mechanics, we haven't implemented everything we have to implement yet, there will be much more gameplay to come.

Honestly, I really liked your comment, I understood what you meant, and I think you understood me too, it's ok that you don't like the direction the game is going, I'll keep making games, it's what I love to do regardless of anything, maybe you'll like other games I make in the future. ;)

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
I understand what you mean, but what I do is take into consideration the user's opinions, just take a look at my other project, but in the case of art, these are very personal opinions, as I said before, it might be a minority, but I've already received compliments on Nami's current look, so there are people who like it. As for the poor writing, I am trying my best, and I will keep trying regardless of anything, and if the problem is the grammar, I am already moving to improve it, I know it is a problem I have, since I am not a native English speaker, and the mechanics, we haven't implemented everything we have to implement yet, there will be much more gameplay to come.

Honestly, I really liked your comment, I understood what you meant, and I think you understood me too, it's ok that you don't like the direction the game is going, I'll keep making games, it's what I love to do regardless of anything, maybe you'll like other games I make in the future. ;)
Glad that you got my intentions ;)
Please feel free to enjoy making game contents.
And.... Don't you dare to narrow those big boobs ok? :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Love your game so far even though still didn't have much content in it yet, I think the only complain I have for Nami design would be her face: When she making the unhappy face Nami looked kinda odd, I don't know how to describe it but would be great if you can polishing her face to look a bit "younger" because when she pissed she got lot of wrinkles and her face look like she was around 40 years old aunty instead of a young girl. Beside that I like her design, and the boobs was on the right side too
Can't wait for more updates in the future, hope to see how all the girls like Robin or Boa look in your art style

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
uff if there is controversy with the art of the game, it is important to know how to listen to your community and always take their opinions into account because if you never take them into account their opinions will end up abandoning you but neither do you have to follow all their opinions as if they were your bible and follow them at the bottom ofthe lyrics will always be people who complain about this or that or this other, you are the creator of the game and the game must not lose your essence you cannot make everyone happy, personally art does not displease me not the best but It is not the worst either, I think it is inclined to a cartoon type art Classic, right? The combat is interesting, it only lacks super epic combat music, and I have 2 questions, if it is not a nuisance, could you recruit other female crew members or the game will only be based on nami mainly and the other will have another type of combat as from man to man or just ship combat?

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
uff if there is controversy with the art of the game, it is important to know how to listen to your community and always take their opinions into account because if you never take them into account their opinions will end up abandoning you but neither do you have to follow all their opinions as if they were your bible and follow them at the bottom ofthe lyrics will always be people who complain about this or that or this other, you are the creator of the game and the game must not lose your essence you cannot make everyone happy, personally art does not displease me not the best but It is not the worst either, I think it is inclined to a cartoon type art Classic, right? The combat is interesting, it only lacks super epic combat music, and I have 2 questions, if it is not a nuisance, could you recruit other female crew members or the game will only be based on nami mainly and the other will have another type of combat as from man to man or just ship combat?
Yes, in the future we plan to make it possible to recruit more females to the crew, and we will also implement more forms of combat in the future, it will not only be ship combat.

Reactions: uberbomb

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
lol, i should not trust a 5 star rating, its a 2 star game, however its for free. i playd better games than that. thx for share

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes