justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Just got home working 7-10 wanting to just wank the stress away but to see this. Words can't express my current feeling. ninjago-zane.gif

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
technically no, if she's on the ship while blinking, the counter force would push the ship back before the gust of wind in the sails counterbalance that.
technically technically yes, the ship hull is designed to resist backward motion. If you really wanna be sure tho, put your Namis to the side of the mast :LOL:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is this really complete?
From his patreon:

Hello guys, finally here is the last build of Pirate Trainer, I'm very proud to have finished this game, this is the first project finished by Mr Rabbit Team, the first of many.

This last build has new scenes with Nami, Makino and Nojiko, and also has multiple endings, all the endings are "good", it just depends on the point of view, I hope you like it.

Changelog
Art

• New sexual favors added for Nami;
  • 2 new scenes with Makino;
  • Added multiple endings;
  • Added several cutscenes;
  • Added a new variation of the threesome with Nami and Nojiko.
Gameplay

• Added a quest with Makino;
  • Bug fixes;

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So there is no prostituting out the girls to other males other than the MC?
Gotta say, was half expecting this to be the second half of the game. Fine by me either way, this was a surprisingly decent game, kinda short but decent game loop and pretty decent art. Was quite surprised to suddenly have a bunch of extra scenes to check once "halfway" point was reached, but was surprised that Nami still would only be available at night (leads to some unnecessary waiting).

Definitely some flaws/mistakes/bugs though, here is a run down:

1. Very hilarious spelling errors, but I'm assuming English isn't the creator's first language
2. Nami has the wrong tattoo (except in the one end scene with SH pirates); she should normally have Arlong Pirates tattoo
2a. End scene with SH pirates missing Jinbe; wtf, mate?
3. Whale/food event always jumps in the same direction (from right to left), mirroring it wouldn't be too hard
3a. What, no Sea Kings? But maybe it is due to Devil Fruit
4. More spelling errors, seriously, "Nervermind" wasn't ever a Nirvana song...
5. Y U No give fleet to player?
5a. This isn't really a bug/mistake, but why can't the player spend money to buy brothel?
6. Also not really a bug, but usually buying in bulk gives a discount, buying in this game has linear growth...
7. What, no Devil Fruit use? (although this is kinda less of an issue, since technically always in effect)
7a. At least show the Devil Fruit in the chest!!!!!!! Colored!!!!!
8. What, no Grand Line?
8a. Clearly, this is mostly a reference to game lacking Nico Robin... but also might be interesting to go to Sabaody Archipelago, maybe Fishman Island, possibly Dressrosa (but this is prolly mostly dependent on what choices made in end game, branching storyline at some point might be nice)
9. One would think that eventually a Marines nemesis would arise to challenge player (bonus if lady marine!)
10. Placeholder

I'm sure there are a few other minor issues, but these are the bigger bugs/mistakes/gripes. But a surprisingly decent end product, usually stuff that drops outta Patreon never finishes... not that I'm gonna support your patreon, but prolly would be tempted to buy a more polished copy for $5.99 (by polished I mean more art, everything mentioned above mostly fixed, and also the literal second half of most trainer games, which is basically pimping).

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Damn this game was fun, took advantage of all the cheats mind you but that still only trivializes the combat to a point. You still need to watch the resources even after upgrading the ship fully.

Only disappointment is the game ended with completing Nami. I would have been more understanding if this was 'Nami Pirate Trainer', but it's not, and at the start of the game the Moriko side quest events definitely felt like more was planned. But I suppose based upon the dev working on another game on top of this one, that took priority and finished this off instead.

I would recommend people give this game a chance, the art isn't the most accurate but it's decent and an attempt was made to animate all scenes. And the variation in the writing and progression of Nami's influence was actually okay. I was expecting a lot of cringe, but it was handled well? Just make sure to go with cheats at the game start, the grind would actually have driven me crazy if I had to care about money.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes