Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
It was okay, I really don't like the art but one piece games are rare to come by so I had to play it. The ship combat and stuff is pretty easy/simple, although I had some troubles at one point with lvl 4 marine ships who would demolish me. But after awhile you become self sustaining.

I'd recommend maxxing your ship and everything first and then focusing on Nami, because she eats through your money like crazy.

it was just okay, kinda sad that this is one of the few one piece parody's we have. Hope it doesn't steer other creators away from doing a one piece parody game

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Just make sure to go with cheats at the game start, the grind would actually have driven me crazy if I had to care about money.
I hadn't even realized this game had a cheat option and just played through normally (golf style). Not nearly as grindy as one would think, marginal strategy is required but helps that mouse wheel scrolls back during battle. Was pleasantly surprised what happens when the weapon is fully upgraded, that helps speed things up. But since game loop seems to lack a fail state (ie, no game over; not very surprising considering why game made), just means someone not cheating just needs to plug away for maybe another hour tops. I mean, would be kinda nice to get that hour of my life back, but I've wasted far more hours on far shittier games falling out Patreon...

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
I enjoyed the ship combat, upgrading, and management so much I didn't realize until after I closed the game to go do something else that I had completely forgot about ducking Nami.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I'll attach a full save, but with a BIG recommendation to avoid it and just play with cheats.

Why? There is no gallery, so you need to know to talk to Nami via the clock and you only get one scene a night, and the only scenes at the end game are when Nami is fully corrupted/infatuated. You cannot replay earlier sequences, the game permanently progresses the scenes as you play. The only way to get the full experience is to play the game.

That being said, I have two saves and a persistent file packed here. They are two divergent points in the final scene, once played through it will progress back into the main game after. It's a standard Ren'Py game, the files go where they always do.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This turned out alright, a bit too easy but i don't want my H-games to be too hard anyway, looking forward to whatever he comes up with next.

Xudes

Oct 20, 2018
Damn this game was fun, took advantage of all the cheats mind you but that still only trivializes the combat to a point. You still need to watch the resources even after upgrading the ship fully.

Only disappointment is the game ended with completing Nami. I would have been more understanding if this was 'Nami Pirate Trainer', but it's not, and at the start of the game the Moriko side quest events definitely felt like more was planned. But I suppose based upon the dev working on another game on top of this one, that took priority and finished this off instead.

I would recommend people give this game a chance, the art isn't the most accurate but it's decent and an attempt was made to animate all scenes. And the variation in the writing and progression of Nami's influence was actually okay. I was expecting a lot of cringe, but it was handled well? Just make sure to go with cheats at the game start, the grind would actually have driven me crazy if I had to care about money.
How do I get the cheats though?

Clicx

Sep 21, 2017
While I was using a save editor, I noticed footjob variables for Nami, Makino and Charllote. Are these actual scenes or just leftover code?

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone please put up a new mega link or a pixeldrain link? The only windows link that is still up is workupload and when I download from that link it shits out at around halfway through and goes down to about 30kb/s which will take like 2 hours to finish. Might just let it sit overnight but would still be nice to fix the links to get decent download times for others.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes