realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone played the update yet? I'm thinking of redownloading, but it depends on how far Mr. Humper's "alternative payments" end up going. I don't really wanna put the time in if all we get is some groping and maybe a handjob.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
~2.5 years in teh amking and still not much more than a glorified demo for a hefty price...
Initially I was thrilled when it was released but now I'm more and more certain this will never see a completed tag.
Well maybe after Star Citizen has been completed :D

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
I did the 12 events, many of them are rehashes of others but I love chikan but it is irritating that they end when it is best and then it is just a loop and that's it.

mrpapaya blackmail "female protagonis name here" and tries but there is no SEX and the ones left with blue balls are us, I would have liked that at least they allow the massage poses to be repeated but is ramdon .

It is appreciated that they put a button skip days.

I like Abelius' work ,
but I don't like the time he takes to get updates but I don't know how to program so I give him the benefit of the doubt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PizzaHot-0.12Beta3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This guy scamming literally predates Akabur's Hermione game, the genesis for all WEG scamming. I am pretty sure doctors had to dangle a dollar bill between his mother's legs for him to leave the womb. This to say: i am baffled that people are still baffled by the way this guy operates.

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
unaware in the city similiar like this, and more scene tbh

i like that game but...
You can't watch 2 sex scenes without the game having a visual bug lol, it has almost no story and its characters have almost no charisma, almost only bald guys can be called characters, but I love the freedom that the game gives you

Reactions: OnePussy

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Dev is super mad in his discord. Threatening to shelf the whole 3 year scam over this.
I can understand the sentiment a bit.
I mostly use this forum in order to demo games that I want to support, so downloading a game version that is buggy(To a extreme degree) is likely to not make me support that project.

So far, I've supported projects that did well, and supported projects that didn't do as well.
I personally used to leak for a game called "Defenestration", but I sort of got a bad taste in my mouth eventually by doing it.
I am continuing support for games like "On Edge", "Defenestration" and this game "Pizza Hot", despite the bad rap they might get, because despite it all, I love the idea of the games.

Are the developers perfect? No. Do they deserve all the bad rap they get? Depends on how they act. Do they deserve being called scammers? It highly depends. With Subscribestar and Patreon, there is a level of risk for any sort of game you want to back. But absolutely no one is forcing you to spend your money on them. If the game bombs, shame. It was a risk, a gamble that did not work out.

I'd say the biggest blunder I supported for months that decided to die, was "LOK: Rebirth". Do I regret giving them my money for that project? Not really. The idea of the game was still stellar, and if it somehow revives again in a proper manner with the same type of character writting and general idea, I'd probably support it again.

I wish of course that we would get more consistent updates for any game I decide to support, but I've sort of come to the understanding that no matter how little or how much money you throw at a project, the end result is extremely variable. Sometimes you hit gold, other times you don't.

TLDR:
Not much said, mostly ranting. Feel free to skip.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes