srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Look great, the only thing that concerns me is that there aren't any choices in this version. Do you plan to give player's option to decide if and how they want to corrupt MC or will it be linear like in kinetic novels?
And please add mouse movement, keeping two hands on the keyboard isn't the most comfortable controller scheme for games like this.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Look great, the only thing that concerns me is that there aren't any choices in this version. Do you plan to give player's option to decide if and how they want to corrupt MC or will it be linear like in kinetic novels?
And please add mouse movement, keeping two hands on the keyboard isn't the most comfortable controller scheme for games like this.
You just gotta learn to be a bit more dexterous with your dick so you can free up one of your hands to.. wait, never mind. Mouse movement sounds like a good idea!

• Haha
Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

jireir

May 26, 2018
It looks lovely so far. I'd recommend to prioritize Point and Click over WASD personally, I've never had a problem with that in your previous work. There are slight mistakes in the text, the ones I remember from top of my head are "you'll going" instead of "you're going" at the end of the conversation with Mike the policeman and "She bring" instead of "brought" when Jenny gets back from work at the end and sees the towel and clothes on the bed.

Overall it looks very promising. The main character seems really adorable(to the point where I feel bad for her), the graphics are great. The only real complaint I have is that it's such an early version and I would like to see more. Good work all around and keep going.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I'm absolutely all over this! It's rough around the edges for sure but it's an unpolished diamond no doubt, I can't wait to see how it improves over time.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well I went on "free play" for like 40 mins lol. It's kinda neat.

Will it eventually get more intense? Is there going to be a timer of sorts and a counter of how many people you managed to serve during that time? I assume the waiting part is the main part of the gameplay.

First two times she took the plates inside there was a loud sound of them breaking, so that was funny. I wonder if there's gonna be a downside to taking too many plates inside or something like that due to risk of messing up.

BTW is there a way to make the game windowed? Unity usually asks if you want to before you launch other games but didn't for this. I'm asking because there's so much screen tearing sometimes.

I hope you can play completely lesbian.
Well considering the main crux of this game is being a waitress, and having men grope you, I doubt it...?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Graphically really successful. The MC looks very cute and the other girl is very nice too. Looks for an interesting lesbian relationship with the two girls ... but the pizza mini game ... boring as fuck. I hope this doesn't take up too much of the gameplay.

Notorius100

Aug 9, 2017
while im sad bout HHS Abelius...il blame the one that bailed on ya and hope the shit from the past doest happen again to you.
wish you and whoever you are working with good luck on this project

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It will turn pretty wild when she becomes more "open", yeah. :sneaky:

Regarding Free Play, it's supposed to be the 'quick & dirty' way of playing this game. It will reflect what you unlock in Story Mode. And as there is nothing weird happening there yet, no funny business happening in FP too.
Yeah, thought so. I didn't play it expecting something to happen anyway, I just found the gameplay interesting even though there isn't much to do now. Little stuff like having to refill the fridge or take the plates in are neat. And man does she bend over a lot when refilling it. :love:

If you get screen tearing, press F7 to disable the frame limiter. It's enabled by default because the camera doesn't behave too well over 80-100 fps. So, your best bet is to set Windows refresh rate at 60Hz and disable the frame limiter.

I'll try to streamline this process in future versions.
Ah fair enough.

Well the prologue itself is really nice. Can't wait to see what's next!

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the premise is nice, the art is great, unfortunately there is a big problem, normally i'm not the type to harp on things when the game is so undeveloped(it's 0.1 after all), but i gotta say, it NEEDS a fast-forward for the text, the whole intro is a giant text wall, it just sucked my enthusiasm i almost gave up on finishing the intro, there's a lot filler in the text, i got bored so fast

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I like 2d, as my avatar can tell you, so I find it interesting. I would only suggest making her walk in the restaurant a tad faster, or shortening the length of it.

Thanks for sharing your game with us.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes