Unity - Pizza Hot! [v0.12 Beta3] [Abelius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

XDerkan

Well developed game, nice story and corruption, even though it is in early development, I really liked. It can easily compete with Insexsity. Also we should keep something in mind, Abelius is creating the game from scratch so, there can be many bugs and also learning Unity and making animations is not easy which I also tried and it is time consuming. So here 5 stars from me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2140026

Super excellent game!!!!!!
    This is the best adult game in ma life. It contains sandbox and
    corruption system. I really love this kind of game.
    The most thing Iove is great graphic and realistic. I can see how much effort the developer made.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Quasimodo77

Version Played: 0.4e

There are some good parts to this game, but most of the game-play itself is quite lackluster.

Pros:
    1) Artwork is nice
    2) Character customization is a good touch

Cons:
    1) Most of the time playing this game is spent on playing the mini-game :WaitWhat: that is poorly paced and overly repetitive .
    I understand that some games have a "slow burn," and that is fine, but I don't believe this game (as of the current version, at least) has a strong enough payoff of sexual content to justify the overly repetitive pizza waitress mini-game.

2) The sexual content is lackluster. Playing this game felt like a chore.

I think with more time spent on refining the game-play, this game could become better. However, doing so would require a major overhaul that I do not anticipate will happen. As such, this game receives a 1/5 for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

claus001

I try to say something other have not yet mentioned:

Heroine is very naive girl who moves from sheltered environment to big city. Immediately she begins to make mistakes, and we will see how Heroine will end up.

Sometimes the simplest design is closest to perfection. This game is a 2D-sidescroller, and it appears this game won't have any extra art. Somehow this is not a fatal flaw, but instead of makes game very smooth and easy to play. Every social interaction is well written, and the scenes are funny to read. There are some game mechanics and choices to be made of, but currently the game is very short so they don't play a significant role yet.

Pizza Hot is easily one of the best games in this forum. The downsides are saving the game can be only done in Heroines house, and the no customer bug in pizzeria that forces you to reload the last save.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

great game and unique in its kind.combines play and eroticism, my shy girl her character blends in with a real girl of our time and not a whore girl.she is very beautiful with a very nice body and not with huge tits and asses that make me personally laugh,the problem of slow information I think will soon be solved by dev.A game I really liked.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Little your dream

So much time has passed and there is very little content. Many locations have been added. On version 0.4e, there is only the location of the House and Pizza. Very similar to the game LOK. Insexsity
    It is very boring to do the same thing and there is no plot development. The project and the game is good. Graphics and animations are good but very crude version. I'll wait a year when the project is being implemented in its entirety so that I can play with interest.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BadamMan91

Great start, just finished up until 0.3. very good and has gameplay. i gave 4* and not 5* because progression is kinda slow and boring. I hope you can customise male characters like you can the MC. Hairstyles are cool and overall a really sweet side scroller.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

Looks like a solid foundation! The character creator has a lot of good options, and the art is overall quite good. Very minimal sexy elements at this point. The gameplay loop seemed a little slow to me with walking back and forth, and the loading screens were pretty slow too. This might’ve been my potato windows laptop rather than a fault with the game. Maybe you can unlock sexy roller skates to let you go back and forth faster at the pizza shop?

Anyway, 4 stars for a pretty solid start!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

vendarr

0.2 review:

Wow. I am impressed.
    Greatly digging the unique art style! Writing is very good, soundtrack is pleasant. Another highlight is the lively and beautifully drawn background art that bleeds atmosphere. Really raises the bar compared to most other games out there.

What I also especially like is the opportunity to edit the main character to my liking and naming her. The cast of characters so far is also nice. I smell a sweet romance with Mr. Humper here... :love: :ROFLMAO:

This game is off to a very promising start. And I am positive it only gets better from here on.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Paulderrote

Not going to lie, this gem is still in a rather early stage, not too much to do at the moment but oh boy, does it look promising.

The dev is really active, working like crazy and planning somewhat scheduled updates. The graphics and animations are spot on and gotta love the slow corruption story imho. Can't wait to explore this sandbox-ish game further.

Normally I really do not like to give 5 stars for an early product (or rate in general) but I can see this game as
    one of the best of it's kind in a few months or so.

Ed: Written as of v0.3

Ed2: Sorry I have to change the rating. Over the years, this game frustrated me with every release which by itself always takes way too long.
    It had a Intriguing start but after ~3 years? There is just nothing to show. And even with the limited and grinding content available the corruption still feels too rushed and too slow at the same time. How does one even manage that?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Boron

I played version 0.2.d. This version had a great story telling and additionally a great buildup. The characters are looking great and well crafted. During the first few scenes the vibe of the game is already visible.

I am looking forward for the next releases.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Vidust

Incredibly good start so far. The content is limited to an intro and two days so far (v0.2.d) but the art is incredible, the writing is good (only a few mistakes from a non-native speaker), and I love the "RPG" elements, in terms of character appearance customization and stat progression. No hardcore sexual content yet but it's worth playing anyways, the PC is super attractive (with so many appearance options already you can make her look almost however you want) and there is already plenty of sexual tension with other characters, and the beginnings of dialog choices that affect your stats.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Hananani

Disclaimer: This review is written during very early version of the game (0.2.d) and opinions are prone to change depending on where the developers are taking the game in the future.

Now then, anyone familiar with LOK Rebirth (the game that now feels like a grain of salt stuck between galaxies) are probably feeling right at home here as much of the tools/features seems to be the same resulting in a similar visual spectrum.

From a visual standpoint it's incredibly impressive, most backgrounds so far all feels like a dedicated work of art and the characters/character creator is fantastic and results in a wide array of attractive (and some not so much) characters we can watch and interact with in the future and it's likely to only get better as so far the variation appears somewhat limited for NPC's.

The audio so far i a bit lacking and you mostly hear music with some shot snips of sound when your characters interacts with the environment, so far many sounds feel a bit out of place and unfitting like when throwing away trash and putting away dishes but I would not say this is a priority issue.

Progression?
    So far it feels like the developers are laying the groundwork for a slow burn corruption game with lots of farming in between pre-scripted events but some of this is likely to change as more of the sandbox elements are introduced.

Mechanically this game is still a bit clunky but the developers seems to have worked hard and prepared many features and they seems to have big plans.
    Some interesting features are the multi layered communication, you both have the bottom test bar but also speech bubbles, this could lead to multiple layers of information trade between the PC, NPCs and player.
    Some other interesting choices is how undressing at the moment is a partially cut sequence, where you cut to mc in different stages of undress, while this might seem lazy, small things like that will save time for the developers to focus on more important thigs and is still leagues better the full skips or sloppy transitions, all this while still enabling PC and maybe NPCs to interact with our PCs clothes.

One worry with the fantastic character creation tool is that it will make it difficult for the developers to ever show of the character art in any other angle then siluetts, this might in the future make the art and sex lack depth and flexibility.
    I will not say to much regarding this as I remember LOKR having some interesting workarounds but I feel we will not see then for some time as they have increased the creative burden a bit in this title.

The Sex?
    Well as of now there is not much to tell, other then a groping scene and some masturbation there has not been anything featured or teased so we can only hope for the best.
    I only hope that good use of writing and combinations of the lower text bar + speech bubbles can add some depth to the scenes for now and we will have to see what the future holds.
    If LOKR.

Hopes and dreams?
    Well, my expectations on this game is no less then huge and as long as the developers pump out som quality content every month and avoid getting corrupted by greed (and slow development to a crawl for the soul purpose of enjoying the revenue for minimal amount of work - a very real landmine for independent developers).
    One of the minor things I hope to see change in the near future is more dynamic 2d presentation, let the platter be in the left hand regardless of MC facing for a start!
    Would also be nice if the hair would look a bit differed depending on PC facing.
    While I don't mind a slow burn I really hope the developer won't wait for to long to give us something "useful" as well as allowing the player some choice regarding the PC corruption.
    It would also be fun if we could influence/create PCs weak-spots and preferences but if LOKR is anything to go by I doubt this could be implemented in any meaningful way.
    So for now my only desire is for the developer to stick to schedule and show off their own plans through meaningful content updates and if they prove themselves this might be one of very few titles I could consider supporting financially.
    All the best!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

apache14

There's still so little content so far, but a great start nonetheless. Art is great. Premise is good. Dev frequently interacts. Should be a promising future going forward. My only problem is the long intro. I feel it can be cut down a bit.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

The_Alex

One of the best in this genre. Version 0.2 is promissing a lot of hot stuff for future content. Great character art, well written dialogues, interessting NPCs and a catching story line. User interface has professional haptics und the game runs very stable.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

truyanoob

Super excited for this game, lots of potential and has a great developer behind the project.

Edit: Changing my score because the developer is quite slow on updates and fails to deliver on goals for monthly updates. Great baseline, but with faster implementation and content does this only deserve a full 5 stars.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

sinistermask

Really a fine begining. very promising.
    • Arts are beautiful.
    • Gameplay is pleasant
    • Story is nice and i want to know where it's going.
    For now I would just have 2 little criticism :
    • Intro text is quite long. I would have liked more interactions in it.
    • loading times between scenes are quite long (maybe it's my cumputer)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

v0.2.d

Even in such an early stage this game is already one of the best on this platform, everything wise: Gameplay, story, scenes, graphics. But with such hardworking and talented dev it couldn't be otherwise.

I'm really excited for the future.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

masterchief000

This review is for v0.2.d.

So far so good, some bugs here and there but nothing game breaking. The developer bug checks frequently and is very responsive. This game is in the same vein as Insexsity but without the weird plot development. Definitely recommend backing if you have spare income.

Hopefully the pizzeria aspect doesn't get too repetitive but it seems as though the interaction with the customers takes the spotlight so I'm not too worried. It would be fun if along the line you're able to take on other jobs as well (professor assistant, maid, etc.) but that depends on where the dev will take this project.

As this is still early in development I'm being lenient with the review so playing it and judging for yourself is still key

Art - 10/10
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Plot/Writing- 10/10

Overall- 9.8/10
  20. 5.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

Everything about the game is GREAT.
    Only bummer are the controls via mouse. You cant move by clicking sometimes, forces you to use keypads instead, then switch to mouse after.

Overall its GREAT.
    The plot and characters arent your typical boring and dumb ones.