Unity - Completed - Planet of Terror [v1.06] [SRM88]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Papermun

The models don't look great, the movements are jank and slow, have to start over everytime you get a sex scene (died) and the scene camera is not controlable, and just rotates around you. Only unlocked like three scenes before getting fed up with the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

Why so bad? Girl Halloween - it was at least interesting to play, even with bugs and terrible optimization. Everything is bad here. Even the model from the developer’s old game looks like it’s the same one.
    The Unity engine is good, you can use it in games. But how does it do SRM88 - It's horrible.
    Yes, you can say - it's okay, and it's just a game. But when you play, it should bring at least minimal pleasure. On this Unity engine, the 2nd game from the developer and it’s terrible
    The developer spent so much time and effort and made such a stupid game without learning from his mistakes
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MoreNow

this dev keeps using the same super low poly assets and game engine to make really bad look, really low quality content. the dev has repeatedly started new games after calling previous games finished, yet they are full of bugs and are not actually completed. this new game looks really bad, especially in 2023. the dev needs to just suck it up and learn C++ and unreal engine - this content is really bad and is a waste of time and resources.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

jonas132

I can't deny that this game has a bunch of glaring issues, but I am still glad I found it, and I had a good time with it. It feels like a passion project, with many issues, but a lot of content and ideas. Sure, not all of them are good, but it's genuine nevertheless.
    You play as a sexy bounty hunter, who in chase of a fugitive crashes on some unknown planet. It is filled with hostile fauna and is home to some weird places and persons - and you have to explore this to fly away from this place.
    It's packed with content, mostly defeat scenes, and also has several endings - that's where complete tag from.
    You can read about how terrible combat, moving and models are in the thread. But I enjoyed nevertheless, and if you like weird shit, go taste this one
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Hunterop6969

is already start good with the camera of menu rotating for god know reason and not letting me see the main girl to change her clothes.
    no configuration with mouse sensibility very high and running in 30 FPS.
    Ugly main girl, her skin is so strange you know? and her face is bad too.
    map with nothing but enemies and... nothing.
    a enemy attacked me and got stuck attacking the wind.
    the controls told me I can seduce ONLY 2 type of enemies that are the horseman and the ciclop... how i am supose to know who are these guys since is a alien theme game? idk.
    tried to seduce a enemies and got stuck on the ground and after spamming buttons to unstuck I gave up.
    the characters talk in a... narrator voice from google translate so... is funny by how bad it is but I wont gonna give another star for nothing
    this game is "completed" but is seem more of a alpha.