VN Ren'Py Completed Planet StrongHold [v1.5.5 Final] [Winter Wolves]

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it actually no sexual content?
From the screenshots it looks like a mistag, so if anyone could confirm that'd be good!
I haven't Played this one through to the end. In fact the only game I have was Loren. I would say Winter wolves games tend to have "erotic" content. No actual penetration or anything like that. But definitely erotic (and most certainly romantic) scenes.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I really enjoy some of their stuff.

Princess Loren is fantastic (still waiting for that sequel WW .... any time you are ready). Queen of thieves has great characters and story but combat can get frustrating and this is pretty decent.

Except for the romance part.

I only did the lesbian one with Michelle so can't comment on the others but the ending for this romance sub plot basically boils down to "they met when they weren't working" ..... that is it.

It might be my fault in what order I played them in. I started with Princess Loren so that set the bar of what I expected from them then played Queen of Thieves and both of those had some pretty nice scenes with the LI build and endings.

I think this was one of their earlier ones though so I won't be too hard on it.

Gameplay wise it's not a bad RPG for Ren'py. Don't expect Mass Effect though, it's still point and click but it has enough depth to keep me playing a second time.

First playthrough took me around 10'ish hours, maybe a bit longer, but there are a few different paths to take. It has enough to tide you over for a while anyway if you are looking to kill some time.

I'd say it's well worth a play through but if you've already played some of their newer stuff this isn't quite on the same level. It's not bad but they have improved by leaps and bounds since this.
Loren I actually bought. Phenomenal game. Not sure I still have my credentials, but it was one of the few games I started as a make. This was because of amazonian society and being a "lowly male slave" II figured at some point, I'd earn her respect. I was not disappointed.

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
For those who are interested, here is a link to the official game guide:

kappakappu

May 20, 2020
Does anyone have the copy of the game with the update that adds "visual novel mode"? I think it was made in 2017, so that it skips all gameplay!

Reactions: superdadidou

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
I didn't know there was a new version with a "visual novel" mode!

I'm also interested in the new version (version 1.6.0) me too.

Last edited:

AxelGQ123

Feb 9, 2019
I don't know if its just me, but it's not letting me put it into full screen mode. I don't know if it's an error or if that's how it's supposed to be?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can you tell me how? I am really interested in the game but don't have the patience for rpg stuff
It's positively finicky. You need to enable the console and then I did it during gameplay. type in metal scraps but before you finish you will be kicked out and it will say cheat on or off. pick on. eventually you'll be able to pick metal scraps as well. I'd go easy on the leveling though. Something causes it to crash all the time and I'm guessing it's that. Just play on easy and you'll have enough skill points.

Now if you don't know how to enable the console, I use unren.

EDIT: Sorry that was rushed. As you can see, I've started to type metal scraps. after typing "metal sc" I got booted into a cheat menu. on/off applies to combat(off) or no combat(on) then you can switch gender which I would not do, and scraps/skill points. It's possible this will work from the main menu as well but I didn't try.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's positively finicky. You need to enable the console and then I did it during gameplay. type in metal scraps but before you finish you will be kicked out and it will say cheat on or off. pick on. eventually you'll be able to pick metal scraps as well. I'd go easy on the leveling though. Something causes it to crash all the time and I'm guessing it's that. Just play on easy and you'll have enough skill points.

Now if you don't know how to enable the console, I use unren.

EDIT: Sorry that was rushed. As you can see, I've started to type metal scraps. after typing "metal sc" I got booted into a cheat menu. on/off applies to combat(off) or no combat(on) then you can switch gender which I would not do, and scraps/skill points. It's possible this will work from the main menu as well but I didn't try.
Thanks. I'll give it a try(y)