VN Ren'Py Completed Plans for You [Final] [Creiz]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
167919_T8XcP.png

Overview
:
This a short game I made while playing around with Live2D. Very short, about 15 minutes.
It features animated sprites, though. Animated sex scenes, too.​

Updated: 30/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Creiz - | @Creiz
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About the source files:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is there transformation in this, or breast expansion? What's up with that screencap "Are those boobs?"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So NTR is basically cucking? I'm not trying to get all political, but how can you enjoy watching somebody else fuck your girlfriend/wife?
Some people do enjoy that (and NTR isn't as simple as just cucking), we're all different and that's a good thing, would be boring if we all were made from the same mold :p
Best to leave it at that, conversations about NTR are frowned upon because they often get out of hand.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Some people do enjoy that (and NTR isn't as simple as just cucking), we're all different and that's a good thing, would be boring if we all were made from the same mold :p
Best to leave it at that, conversations about NTR are frowned upon because they often get out of hand.
i agree, to each their own, you don't snuff my fetishes, i don't snuff yours. love, sex, freedom, and loli futas! lol

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I thought the artwork was well done. Finding animations in a first release was a pleasant surprise. The script was easy to read. The story has a unique premise, to say the least. It seems more of a Futa or Transformation/Sissification game than a true Netorare game though. Not my cup of tea but other people who like those tags will probably enjoy it.

Can someone cleanup the thread please. Go debate NTR elsewhere.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
This game has promise if Creiz chooses to develop the idea further. I'm not an NTR fan, but the who MC-turns-the-tables-on-the-enslaver is right up my alley, especially with those TF powers in play. Turn Lil Bone into a woman, and I could have a lot of fun with that game.

Just my 2 cents. Not judging anyone who's into NTR, not getting into that debate.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don't think I will develop this further, honestly, but having lil' Bone TF would be good, though. Well, if enough people buy the sources I may update it with a couple more routes. The idea is to make it pretty damn short, kind of like a comic where you choose your ending.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It was nice not seeing the same old same old. Short but good. Keep up the good work Creiz

Reactions: Creiz

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wait this whas pretty to short which means its not a compleet game but a more of a DEMO
though it whasnt bad but this is not the size of a game

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
wait this whas pretty to short which means its not a compleet game but a more of a DEMO
though it whasnt bad but this is not the size of a game
No it's not a demo. Think of it as a comic where you choose your ending. The game is complete.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
As for all that ntr talk, guys, I'm pretty new at this whole fetish thing. I'm pretty vanilla, as you say it. I like big tits, round asses, like the general normie. All those gender-bender, ntr, vore, etc. are things I discovered here and on the websites people from here are referring me to. I'm sorry if I took the wrong definition of your fetish.

I thought ntr is basically cheating. Like, when your wife cheats on you and you're cool with it. Or when you cheat on your wife and she's cool with it. I don't judge, though. Everyone of us got our kinks, that's what makes us special as individuals. I'll try my best next time to do something better. Thank you for all your support.

If you want more small games faster, please consider buying the source code and files over at my itch.io. It's only not even a couple bucks, but if many of you buy it, it's gonna go a long way for me. I need to move countries to take care of my old folks and I won't have a job to support me over there, so I'll be making these games while I write Dungeons of Oblivion to hold me over. That means that yes, I'm here to stay for a while, years. But right now, I need funds so I can move my heavy-ass computer with me over to the Dominican Republic. I really don't want to sell it, since it's pretty bomb and I got it set up exactly like I want. Having it over with me means that I will be able to get to work much faster and have better quality. If I have to sell it, then I'll have to buy a shitty laptop, then set up all of my software, files, settings, etc. It would take months. So please consider helping me out.

As for my next game, what do you want to see? Everything goes, except lolis.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Creiz, NTR is basically having your love interest being fucked by another person. That's really it and there's different types of NTR within that obviously.
As far as what your next game could be, maybe another NTR game. There's honestly too few. I would enjoy one with a rich nerdy husband with party wife and her friends. They hang out at his big house and bring over other men(even while he is there).
Something like that would be an interesting scenario. Anyways, thanks for this man. Always good to improve your repertoire.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote