leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Clickable elements from the bedroom (bot and bed) remain onscreen after leaving the bedroom. They are still visible and clickable, no matter where you have gone to, interfering with any new clickable elements.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Huli's animation is getting better and better. It's nice to see an artist progress in their craft in real time, just imagine if he keeps it up how his art and animation will look 5 years from now.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Clickable elements from the bedroom (bot and bed) remain onscreen after leaving the bedroom. They are still visible and clickable, no matter where you have gone to, interfering with any new clickable elements.
Found a bug in the game for some reason this happens and it doesn't go away, even when I exit.

View attachment 2477338
Will be fixed in the next update.
Huli's animation is getting better and better. It's nice to see an artist progress in their craft in real time, just imagine if he keeps it up how his art and animation will look 5 years from now.
I feel like I almost hit my limit to be honest lol. But if things go well and this becomes a job then we'll see.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Will be fixed in the next update.

I feel like I almost hit my limit to be honest lol. But if things go well and this becomes a job then we'll see.

So I found out it was be cause I clicked on her during the wake up text, it bugged out but when I scrolled back and finished the line and then clicked on her everything was fine. my suggestion is to make her and the bed untargetable when text is up.

Also LOVE the art style of your games!!!!

Reactions: Huli

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Oh snap!

A MILF!

AND A CHOCOBABE TO BOOT!

And no little kid protagonist in sight!

WHAT IS THIS?! IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!

Miracles should be happening in 24 days! Not today!

But I'll take it, thank you very much. If you need me, I'll be in my bunk.

Toodles~~
Not wrong, something you don't see often.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Seems pretty interesting. I'm gonna try it! Good luck with your project btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huli

Duri01

Jul 14, 2019
The Yoga scene looks blue but i cannot be unlock. And is there any sex? Or just humping, handjobs and boobjobs so far? I just want to confirm. Since there is no notes as to how far can you get on this version.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The Yoga scene looks blue but i cannot be unlock. And is there any sex? Or just humping, handjobs and boobjobs so far? I just want to confirm. Since there is no notes as to how far can you get on this version.
Only the handjob and hump are unlockable for yoga as of 0.04. The ones in the middle are for increasing the amount of stamina every time you workout.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes