Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Hi all, i have some problema with ren'py games I hope some one could help, there is one that when I try to open it, it gives me an error, and there is another one where I need to use asdw keys, and everytime I press *a* ley it opens a ren'py menu, do any of these problema have a solution?
Try this one
If your Renpy games work before the update then after the update it doesnt dont worry you can play it now just put this on "gamename/game"

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
How to use joiplay? Never use emulator before, soo..
I'll be rlly grateful if someone can tell me how to make the emulator work.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Hii :) ,i played that game, so lets make it work for u too

1. Put your downloaded game in internal storage (75% games work only when in internal storage in JoiPlay btw) but create new folder and name it JoiPlay and put your game in it, try to open ur game to see if it works. If that doesnt work ;

2. manualy open in internal memory this folder
Android / data / cyou.joiplay.rpgm or joiplay) /
files / ~~~~~ <---u should find folders of ur games here (but u need to open the game once in JoiPlay so it can create ur save folder) and look for folder of your game and see if there is savec.rvdata file, if not, import-copy it from ur main folder game here, and also u can create folder named save in it and copy inside another copy of ur savec.rvdata in it just to be safe and sure. If that doenst work

3. Apply for closed beta version of JoiPlay on Googleplay, because maker of JoiPlay have a lot of fixes in that version.But if u dont get response back shortly there is 4th option

4. U should join our comunity in discord so u can leave ur errors there and if someone know how to fix them, they will tell u, or u can search through server if someone allready spoke of ur bug in #general or #help tab

I'll also leave this here as proof that a lot of games are working and this project needs our support guys, because its awseome to play these games on phone isnt it?? There was speculations that administrator is working to make WolfRpg plugins ... but i wont spoil everything,

cheers my dudes

View attachment 940748
Dude, i swear to friggin God that i tried to make LonaRPG works for weeks and still can't get it right because it crashes the app whenever i tried to start the game.

As for what I've tried, I've been downgraded the JoiPlay to 1.00.42, downgraded the RPGM Plugin (forgot which version), downloading the RTP from the app, manually downloading RPGM VX Ace RTP then changing the archive names to "RTP.rar" and move it to "Android/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/..." (and "cyou.joiplay.rpgm/files/..." too) and let the app extracted it manually, and i still can't get past the starting screen.

Can you help me?

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
The rpg games just gives me a black screen while bg music is working.
Can hear the sound when arrow moving but still black screen.
Method 1:
Try to disable or enable webgl under html setting for RPGM MV

Method 2:
Did you choose the default after asking which rtp?
Try it again. In setting clear runtime package. Open the game choose default

Method 3:
Download zarchiver in playstore. Open zarchiver click the three dot/setting/compression/default character encoding/japanese then extract the game again then play the game with newly extracted game

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Method 1:
Try to disable or enable webgl under html setting for RPGM MV

Method 2:
Did you choose the default after asking which rtp?
Try it again. In setting clear runtime package. Open the game choose default

Method 3:
Download zarchiver in playstore. Open zarchiver click the three dot/setting/compression/default character encoding/japanese then extract the game again then play the game with newly extracted game
Method 1 fixed that but, now it simply crashes after loading the save file.
Im trying to play Boy Hero Ken Haunted House.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Did you try the other two method? Return the setting to default then try the other two method
Tried but its the same result.
Is the game simply not compatible?
Also couldn't do method 2 because it simply didn't ask for rtp selection.

Last edited:

Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
I have android 12 joiplay not working properly game is loading and then closes automatically

snoo-31272

Jul 13, 2021
Quick question. I noticed some games have the virtual controller/ keyboard and some use the touch screen. For the games that force the user of a virtual keyboard, is there a setting, plugin, or tool to try and make it use the touchscreen? Or does that basically require a full on port?

Okuz

May 31, 2019
When i try to play The Last Sovereign on joiplay it says "this game type is not supported". Can someone help?

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
When i try to play The Last Sovereign on joiplay it says "this game type is not supported". Can someone help?
You need to extract the exe in a newly created folder first. Rename the exe to zip then extract it using zarchiver.

Reactions: AJZXV

Arabyss_Farron

Apr 21, 2018
Eh hello i currently face one problem,
At first i can play rpgmaker game on sd card,

Then my phone forced update to android 11, after that i can't play the game on SD card again.

Help!
Also try opening from file manager or winRar doesn't work

Update: try usong the File Manager+ and it's working!!

Last edited:

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Eh hello i currently face one problem,
At first i can play rpgmaker game on sd card,

Then my phone forced update to android 11, after that i can't play the game on SD card again.

Help!
Also try opening from file manager or winRar doesn't work

Update: try usong the File Manager+ and it's working!!
Did you try enable the scoped storage?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuu...
Since latest update. 22nd of June, almost 80% of the updates for renpy games that have ALWAYS worked fine... Don't work anymore.... This is getting f*cling frustrating mate. They all force close on loading... I tried the trick of changing script version, but only works on very few of the ones I have tried....