5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
how many Specials are there? and where?
Heya!!

There are five DOCTOR SHINE SPECIAL chapters in the game! There are two that branch off the first choice, and three that branch off the second.

There is an option to be able to see them at those choices that is shown at the start of the game. When it asks if you want to see the DOCTOR SHINE SPECIAL routes, say yes, and those choices will appear.

smugspite

Jul 10, 2023
I loved it, got a good few hours of reading out of me as well, and its got a lot of replay ability so far only done cocksocket and sugar and then mixing it up from there with the other choices. I look forward to seeing some of the finished routes especially the ditzy dreamer route with kyasha (i think thats how its spelt)

the game also got me really into this idea so if anyone knows any other games with the same kinda niche let me know!

Reactions: JigglySquish

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
I loved it, got a good few hours of reading out of me as well, and its got a lot of replay ability so far only done cocksocket and sugar and then mixing it up from there with the other choices. I look forward to seeing some of the finished routes especially the ditzy dreamer route with kyasha (i think thats how its spelt)

the game also got me really into this idea so if anyone knows any other games with the same kinda niche let me know!
Hi Smugsprite! I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

If you find any other games in this niche, let me know! I haven't seen any myself!!

nice beginning but really needs some more simple visuals, IMNHO. hand-drawn preferably, to convey the scenes.
Hi Harry!

Nobody wants better visuals in this game than me! It's just very awkward to create them unfortunately due to how flexible the transformations are! I am working on it though!

Slowly...

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes