Arslow

Oct 10, 2019
Hello, i want to know how do you set the game in full windowed mode like the better repack 3.1, but for the win or complete one ?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The better repack already have uncensored patch, so I wonder if anyone will bother to re-upload it.
To open the scenes, you must use the studio. Click the gears button at the upper left screen and there will be save/load option.
To change the game window or full screen mod, set it with the InitSetting.exe.

Arslow

Oct 10, 2019
The better repack already have uncensored patch, so I wonder if anyone will bother to re-upload it.
To open the scenes, you must use the studio. Click the gears button at the upper left screen and there will be save/load option.
To change the game window or full screen mod, set it with the InitSetting.exe.
I'm not asking for full screen and the repack, i'm asking how to set the game to full windowed mode.

Mokkori-kun

Apr 11, 2021
quick question how can you manually toggle between postures in the same H scene because it keeps happening automatically and is disorienting or at least stop it from changing so fast.

DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
Should I be concerned with a couple of the links being taken down from mega and the posters supposedly being reported to the police?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Not very tech literate so I dont fully understand the "full version" Better Repack download. It has four copies each of two identically named files. So I DL all 8 total? Do I DL them in a certain order?

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
The better repack for me doesn't work. I can start it but never actually start a game (when I try to do so it does nothing). Moreso the main menu language is japanese too. Is there anywhere I can find mods and the other things?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Not very tech literate so I dont fully understand the "full version" Better Repack download. It has four copies each of two identically named files. So I DL all 8 total? Do I DL them in a certain order?
I have no idea what're you talking about. The Better Repack in the OP is version 3.0, it have 10 parts, the newest version is 3.1, it have 12 parts. None of them have 8 parts.
Anyway, the better repack include 2 big files, one main game and one optional mod (mostly use for studio). If you just want to play the game and not interest in studio then no need download the optional files.
The better repack for me doesn't work. I can start it but never actually start a game (when I try to do so it does nothing). Moreso the main menu language is japanese too. Is there anywhere I can find mods and the other things?
Run it as administrator.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes