linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, please is there some "similar" game like this but newer? Same system, better graphic,...? Thank you
I wish there is a game like this but with an actual story and gameplay, to me this game is more like a "simulator" than a game itself, but I like the graphics and the animations overall very much

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Hey all I found a card that says it's for playhome but,
It's a futa card and I cant load it up properly, any idea if there's a mod out there to make this card futa? Kinda confused as to how it was made in the first place tbh. Thanks!

1337P373

Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone gotten this to run with mods on steam deck? I've gotten the repacks of Koikatsu Party and Sunshine to both run with mods flawlessly (as far as I can tell) on the deck, but the methods I used for them don't seem to work with this one.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
whats the difference between Playhome_Full and Playhome_All in one repack torrent files?
Also whats BetterRepackR3? (is this included in any of the torrent files mentioned above)

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
whats the difference between Playhome_Full and Playhome_All in one repack torrent files?
Also whats BetterRepackR3? (is this included in any of the torrent files mentioned above)
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:

Reactions: Qtiomega89

A_Dingus

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone gotten this to run with mods on steam deck? I've gotten the repacks of Koikatsu Party and Sunshine to both run with mods flawlessly (as far as I can tell) on the deck, but the methods I used for them don't seem to work with this one.
's a good guide on getting illusion games up and running on linux. I also highly recommend downloading the latest version of BetterRepack from instead of the version on this thread.

I couldn't get the mods to work when I tried the version from this thread but it magically worked after trying out the latest version.

Reactions: 1337P373

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PlayHome-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: linus.quotes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 2344326
quick question, which one is the first file to merge the rest under? 001.005 or 003.001?
Where the fuck you got those files though, the extension total off, I guess the uploader messed with them. The true extension must be name.7z.001, name.7z.002, ..., name.7z.006. I think you just need to rename those files according the correct extension (name part must be same). Then simply use 7zip or winrar to extract any file, the rest will automatic extracted. If no error message appear then you're doing correct.
However I don't know which file is correct order. The 006.zip is absolutely 7z.006, but the 001.005 can be either 7z.001 or 7z.005, the 003.001 can be either 7z.003 or 7z.001. If you rename them wrong order then error will occur.

Sep 23, 2021
Where the fuck you got those files though, the extension total off, I guess the uploader messed with them. The true extension must be name.7z.001, name.7z.002, ..., name.7z.006. I think you just need to rename those files according the correct extension (name part must be same). Then simply use 7zip or winrar to extract any file, the rest will automatic extracted. If no error message appear then you're doing correct.
However I don't know which file is correct order. The 006.zip is absolutely 7z.006, but the 001.005 can be either 7z.001 or 7z.005, the 003.001 can be either 7z.003 or 7z.001. If you rename them wrong order then error will occur.
Screwthisnoise site, under gdrive. I wasn't really paying attention to file ending at the time, more focus on date & version. The 006.zip was fairly simple to spot after, wasn't sure which one was 001, was hoping someone ran into this before.

Ok, recheck that site i got it on, guess it was something on my end, this was the download site
1674857216270.png

and this was the result
1674857306623.png
prob result of selecting download of all 6 then walk away for a few hours instead of dl them 1 by 1.

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Well, in that case, keep the first number and remove the second number. For example:
[ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2 SPLIT.7z-005.003 -> anyname.7z.005.
Do same with the rest of files (remember any name is okay but they must be same) then extract with 7zip or winrar.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes