Seeking Playing after defeat

Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Basically, I played SiNiStar recently, and it, even though was pretty gorey, had some amazing scenes, I especially liked the scenes after cultist defeat and abandoned village defeat. After you die to them, you're transferred to a "cell" and have a chance to escape, but if you don't, for some "unknown reason", you get a new scene, and in case of abandoned village, gameover at some point. So now I'm looking for games with similar mechanics. You are defeated, get caught, and then you get to play in captivity, one way or another. Bonus points if it's happening after game over(I think there was something like that in lust doll, but it was blocked behind a paywall, so I never got to it), or if it can lead to a game over(if like your character decides not to escape after some time). I'm not interested in male protag though and not so much interested in 3d games if the graphics in them is not good, still though, if you have 3d games like that, and even if the graphic in them is not so good, you're welcome to give your recommendations.

Also bonus points for: any type of mind control/corruption, 2d\pixel artstyle, ability to change costumes\clothing.

Thanks!

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You could try Magician of the Olecta Desert. It's got an entire slave path where if you're defeated by the bandits, they try to enslave you while you try to escape. Fail enough times, and you get locked into the slave bad end where you play out the daily life of a slave.

It's an RPGM game and not an action game though, so that might make or break it for you.