Ren'Py - Abandoned - Playing with My Family [v0.0.5] [Sr.Bacon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of version 0.0.5

There really isn't much of a game here. Only about 10 minutes of content. The MC comes home after a court-ordered separation and immediately wants to impregnate his mother for some reason. The typical tropes of bitchy sister and devoted sister are present. The dialogue is the typical run-through-Google-translate dialogue. Some of the facial expressions are nasty. Better morphs are needed.

The game was immediately put on hold for 6 months after it was started. We'll see if it's ever started again.

I'll probably check back on this game to see if it does start again because I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a thirsty mom who wants to get knocked up by her son.

Not recommended right now, but I'm willing to give it a second chance.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Renaulto

I gave PWMF 4 stars due to it having potential. The renders are solid, the story idea though not unique yet, is at least interesting. Being only a v0.0.5 version, there's not a whole lot to it yet.

My only complaint for now is that there were quite a few errors in grammar.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Dev does with PWMF as there really are so many routes that they can take it right now.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Zenithtb

I'm not sure what I'm reviewing, so I'll review it in two parts.

Part one and the good part (4.5 / 5)
    The visuals are on point. The characters *look* like their personality. The jaded mother looks hot but worn. The bitchy older sister looks just as you'd imagine. The cute bubbly younger sister looks like a cute deer; shortish, big head and cute eyes.

Part two is where it falls over slightly (2 / 5)
    The plot is cliché (Parents divorce, sisters with mother, son with father, then you return X years later. Gosh!).
    The grammar is bad to the point where it's not even a grammar issue any more. The whole expressions barely make any sense and I suspect Google Translate had almost as much input in the writing as the author.

So overall, 3 / 5. Should this game get a proof-reader, or even a second glance by someone with more than a passing interest in English, I think, should it continue on this path, the game should be passable, on looks alone at least.

I cannot comment on the plot's progression, but with good enough graphics and passable writing it should do well enough.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mrs Delington

WOW !!! Simply wow !!!
    I have to confess that I really liked this first part (March 2nd 2019).
    These characters are really hot, beautiful proportions (maybe the little sister could have very small tits, but in fact as she is very petite and short, she is insanely hot !). Mom have big tits, as usual (and this is perfect) but a perfect big size ass. I really liked some scenes, like when Mom use her finger to say ''no no no'' ! Story will seem to be fun (and it is actually fun !) in the future. Cannot wait for more. I really think about giving some money contribution to this creator. Don't give up !

EDIT : In fact, I started to pledge him just after my message.