Ren'Py Abandoned Playing with My Family [v0.0.5] [Sr.Bacon]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
menu.png

Overview:
You are an 18-year-old student who after five difficult years living with his father decides to live with his mother and his two sisters again, but his family is not the same. Her mother goes through problems like alcoholism, her younger sister moves away more and more because of studies and her older sister hides secrets that can ruin the family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-01
Release Date: 2019-02-26
Developer: Sr.Bacon -
Censored: No
Version: v0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android: - - -

May 30, 2017
You are an 18-year-old student who after five difficult years living with his father decides to live with his mother and his two sisters again, but his family is not the same. Her mother goes through problems like alcoholism, her younger sister moves away more and more because of studies and her older sister hides secrets that can ruin the family.
When the first sentence of the male MC game uses male pronouns for him, then the second sentence uses female pronouns 3 times in a row, you know the game is going to be QUALITY!

Also, with those faces, if the twist isn't that the family are now demon possessed mannequins then a real miscalculation has been made.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Assuming the second pic is of the alcoholic mother, yeah I'd hit that :)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
(Looks at title and synopsis): Hey, this could be interesting.
(Sees third image): Sweet mother of....!!!
(Sees last image): No, really. It's okay. I don't mind being traumatized twice in one setting.:eek:

In all seriousness, this does look like a interesting game that I will keep an eye on. But please fix those eyes; those are the eyes a person would see on an imaginary creature (acceptable) or a possessed doll in a horror flick (definitely not okay).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes