Ren'Py Abandoned Playing with My Family [v0.0.5] [Sr.Bacon]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm both impressed and nonplussed by the sheer amount of these games littering this site... like... why? Yes, to make money, for fuck's sake, try being even remotely original. This isn't directed at this particular dev, they just happened to have released the most recent version of a game that's been done to fucking death, fucked back to life, and then fucked to death again.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The Mother and eldest sister look great and the story has potential worth investing in.

The youngest sister on the other hand has a well worn maniacal look that could boil Innocent Bunnies. I could be wrong, but I don’t like my Bunnies being boiled.

Lock away those kitchen knives at all times. :oops::coffee:

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
That blonde sister is not THAT creepy. In fact she kinda reminds me of someone I knew.
But for fuck's sake, that engrish... For the look of it I bet it's a machine translation by google, of bad written spanish.

EDIT: Nevermind, she's creepier in-game than she is portrayed in these screenshots. Especially when she blushes. She is a traffic light inside a scary doll.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Only a couple of minutes long (and hiding the arrows on the save page), but this is excellent. I do always prefer a full figure, but finally, a game that knows what a big butt actually looks like!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Bacon's English is... okay-ish, I guess. He can at least get his point across. As I've stated a bit more harshly in other threads, he should state outright in the overview that he's not a native speaker. (Ah! He does say that at least on his Patreon page, so good on him.)

@muttdoggy It might be good to copy that over to here and make it part of the overview.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes