Ren'Py Abandoned Playing with My Family [v0.0.5] [Sr.Bacon]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like the playing with the family premise, so I'm in.
The unusual faces could be fixed, anyway I take them with humor, they're something different that keeps people talking, so it may not be that bad for the dev.
I've seen worse. Story and models seem interesting. The no landladies alone, is worth a try.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
At least the younger sister looks a bit better than that horrible nightmare that has been used in Sister3x. Here she has a cute nose, fair skin and a fine, curvy figure. I would not fall for her, but she looks acceptable to me.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

sansot

Jan 14, 2019
You're missing a big opportunity here if you don't declare the last sister to be a demon after dusk.

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
Nice start...but the english is not good at all(not criticising, just giving some pointers where the game could be improved), I'm guessing that the native language of the dev is not english so won't put much pressure in the topic.:)

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Just played not a bad start , a few lines in the game need to be changed as Vagipower mentioned above English is not great :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Size, same old story, broken English and yes, the looks of the girls, all those things prompt me to say no for now.

I might check it out a few updates in, see if there are any positive reviews and then give it a try.... or not.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
But the little sister doesn't even look that horrendous, what's with the overreaction.
This complaint about the girl's face came from Sister, sister, sister game where the Dev used this same model to be the MC's cousin. They complain in the Cuntswell Academy and here now that means every Dev who uses the same model, jokes and sarcasm will come in the future, because they say she has a creepy face. Sincerely I saw worse so I don't care, because for me the script is more important than graphics. For now, I can't judge too much, because this version looks like a demo and I have to wait for the next updates to give my opinion.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Mom & Big Sis have the best ghetto booties i've seen in a game for quite a while...

Reactions: Megnold
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes