VN Unity Completed Please Be Happy [Final] [Studio Élan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
This looks and sounds like a very sweet story. Looking forward to checking it out.

Edit: Oooh, it is by the Heart of the Woods dev. It's bound to be good.
Heart of the Woods did have adult content, though. IIRC the same writer and artist were also involved in Highway Blossoms, which also had a few sexscenes.

Anyone know if there's an 18+ patch coming up?

PsiMan64

Apr 15, 2022
Anyone know games like this? I'm into the whole 'animal girl wary of humans' premise we're given and I feel like it's pretty common

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
I don't know much bout this game, but I wanna answer a question asked on Yahoo, which is if you have sex while pregnant, can the baby get pregnant. That's how I got pregnant, so now my son's older than than me because he was premature. Hey what's y'alls license plate numbers?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WoahNow19 and RNDM

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Very touching story, played the romance path with Aspen. I am wondering, it says 2 paths, with 2 ending each, so if that means that there are 4 possible endings is there an ending where Miho does not smash her pearl, and instead becomes a skyfox or whatever?

Ruelle

Oct 4, 2019
Very touching story, played the romance path with Aspen. I am wondering, it says 2 paths, with 2 ending each, so if that means that there are 4 possible endings is there an ending where Miho does not smash her pearl, and instead becomes a skyfox or whatever?
That'd be on Juliet's path.

Last edited:

kevin9632541

Aug 5, 2021
Please Be Happy GOG_V1.1_Installer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty and nyagura
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote