VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

1. 4.00 star(s)

karlosos

v0-40. The novel has does not overdo the emphasis on the diapers.
    There is also normal sexual activity between the male and female characters.
    The artwork is good quality and the female characters are cute.
    I just ignored the diaper aspect and found the visual novel to be worth watching so far.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.20] [Donkle12] is a game with a kink for diapers that I don't have outside this. Just by the description and the renders showed, you'll probably know if this is for you or not. But even if you don't enjoy the kink and find it weird, I would still recommend checking this out anyway. For the most part, the story is unique with the kink, with good but flawed characters that are instantly interested in the MC of course. They also differ from each other quite a bit, which is always a plus. Renders are great with good (but could potentially be better) animations and seem to have choices that will matter in the story. Overall, I think this is a great game that has fantastic potential for the future, won't be for everyone definitely, but it worked for me and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Highly recommend supporting the developer/developers, excited to see what's next for this project.