VN Ren'Py Abandoned Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
PCMDf95.jpg

Overview:
You are a 23-year-old man who has recently developed a great deal of interest for diapers and has been trying to adapt into your life ever since. You got a job as a volunteer computer professor for a newly renovated institute in the city so you embark on the train to begin a new chapter in your life. After arriving there, you realize that you're put responsible for three beautiful young girls in the institute. Will you be able to hide your little secret or perhaps might share it with someone?

* This game is exclusively made for the ABDL public. *

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: Donkle12 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD 0.11 (Day 1 & 2)
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

DOWNLOAD 0.20 (Day 1, 2 & 3)
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: Not planned for 0.2

DOWNLOAD 0.40 (Day 1, 2, 3, 4)
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*
EXTRAS:
Walkthrough Mod*
* This Compression is Unofficial, not released by Developer. Use at your own risk!

d2_classroom_06.png d2_lilyroom_03.png d2_nursery_10.png d2_showertoilet_05.png base_img_05.png d3_pool_03.png d3_afterpool_06.png d3_neevaroom_10.png d3_lilyroom_05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Wow 3D graphics that’s very rare for a ABDL game I only seen that once before well technically twice if you count the placeholder graphics for messy academy but I don’t though that being said I personally recommend going with subscribe star instead of Patreon at least if you don’t want to have to censor everything.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Wow 3D graphics that’s very rare for a ABDL game I only seen that once before well technically twice if you count the placeholder graphics for messy academy but I don’t though that being said I personally recommend going with subscribe star instead of Patreon at least if you don’t want to have to censor everything.
Thanks for your advice.

I didn't necessarily have that information about Patreon's policy.

I keep it in my mind

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yep, it looked interesting until, during the train trip, the option "Something terrible has happened, please, change my diaper!" came into play. :poop::oops: Everyone has their kink, but I suggest, adding a non-Diaper version to make your game interesting to more people. I guess, I'll be taking my LOLIs... and leaving.

EDIT:
Realistically, at some point, we should add a "ABDL/Diaper" tag to these threads.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
So the dude is the one who loves diapers? Is that avoidable? LOL Because I've love to get the girls in diapers. :)
Best of luck with your game. Looks good so far.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
No problem so many good ABDL games got ruined as a result of Patreon’s bullshit I don’t want another one to be ruined just as it was barely getting started.
I have never played one but now I am curious. What in the name of all that's holy to us perverts, do Patreon find questionable about such games?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I don't think I have ever found or played a game focused on ABDL. I applaud the dev for taking on a topic with the very little audience.
I am not sure if the game is my cup of tea or not. But the story might be tense. The game certainly has its uniqueness. There is a good chance to see some good character development in the game. As for the model, renders, writing, and music they look very well done.
Goodluck dev! I will keep an eye on this.

ppes68

Aug 18, 2020
I will try the game even if it is not my cup of milk :LOL:I will see if it is good

je vais essaye le jeu meme si ces pas ma tasse de lait :LOL: je voir si il est bien

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes