VN Ren'Py Abandoned Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would look into a site other than Patreon cause sooner or later if it ain't vanilla Patreon will remove it. Maybe not today, maybe not this week or year but sooner or later Patreon will find it "immoral" and remove it.
This stuff is so old and so out int the open now there is no excuse for not knowing what it's all about and none of it wa started by Patreon. At least do a bit of research before talking nonsense.

None of that happens and even the stuff that was removed wsn't removed because Patreon wanted to, they had their hand forced by PayPal and Mastercard.

They got an ultimatum, lose certain content or lose their business. PayPal and Mastercard are worth millions to Patreon so they removed the content.

It's the whole reason Subscribestar is blacklisted by them and why a lot of us will never move there.

The only content requested to be removed was incest, loli/shota and noncon. The big money didn't want their name associated with content like that.

Patreon didn't start any of this, they were just given the choice of losing certain content or losing the vast majority of their financial backing.

It hasn't nothing to do with immoral and more to do with illegal. Certain content is illegal in certain countries and the big money don't want to associate with anything that could drag their name through the mud.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.png
Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Increase or decrease Text Size and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
I apologize in advance (you know, the old "if you don't have anything nice to say...") for my personal hangups with such content--I just couldn't stop myself from posting to say: never before have I felt more fortunate for F95's "ignore thread" option.

I sincerely hope everyone who enjoys this theme/topic gets what they want out of this title -- in the meantime I'm really happy to put my fingers in my ears and a blindfold over my eyes and just pretend it doesn't exist!

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Some of those models look youngish so it's definitely in the Danger Zone. Maybe the mods probably saw ABDL and let it go because they literally love that diaper shit. :KEK:

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This stuff is so old and so out int the open now there is no excuse for not knowing what it's all about and none of it wa started by Patreon. At least do a bit of research before talking nonsense.

None of that happens and even the stuff that was removed wsn't removed because Patreon wanted to, they had their hand forced by PayPal and Mastercard.

They got an ultimatum, lose certain content or lose their business. PayPal and Mastercard are worth millions to Patreon so they removed the content.

It's the whole reason Subscribestar is blacklisted by them and why a lot of us will never move there.

The only content requested to be removed was incest, loli/shota and noncon. The big money didn't want their name associated with content like that.

Patreon didn't start any of this, they were just given the choice of losing certain content or losing the vast majority of their financial backing.

It hasn't nothing to do with immoral and more to do with illegal. Certain content is illegal in certain countries and the big money don't want to associate with anything that could drag their name through the mud.
Who gives a shit about money? Fuck MC/Visa/Paypal. After a point money is not everything, esp if you are private and don't answer to stockholders. Subscribestar (which profits from just about everything that legal loopholes will allow) has proven that, since they simply don't give a shit about Paypal and don't need them to still be profitable enough (even when only taking 5% vs Patreons 8%) if they rest on their laurels and quit being greedy while constantly worrying about geometric growth. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they took Bitcoin/Ethereum only in the not-too-distant future and being perfectly happy and still profitable with just crypto payments (which were invented for this exact reason, to circumvent e-payment dictatorships like Mastercard/Visa, they can't dictate shit if crypo replaces every last merchant account they have, which will happen eventually). In the meantime I've simply URL blacklisted Patreon. If Patreon want to be greedy bastards and kiss MC/Paypal's asses then fuck them. Dev's are there only with no SS option = they don't get my support.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
You know, I came to this with an open mind because this kind of kink fetish is definitely not me, but I wanted to give this a go and see what happens. I'm actually really glad that the diaper stuff is not overtly pertinent and there's some vanilla scenes still. Good on you for keeping it classy, I might be able to finish this and actually enjoy it for the most part.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes