VN Ren'Py Abandoned Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Okay. I'm taking the time to answer a number of remarks you may have made since the release of the game.

I'll pass on those who are not interested in the subject but who take the time to come and drool over the content when it is sufficiently highlighted in the presentation. Besides, there is everything on F95. That's what makes its quality. Between an ABDL content or the one about tentacle girls raped by an amputee orc, I'm not sure that this one is the most explosive.

1. For the moment, there are no plans for more conventional content but thanks for the compliment on the design.

2. Which brings me to why an ABDL game? A month ago, I had never touched 3D in my life, let alone Python. So I spent a few sleepless nights developing this game. I could have made a game like we see a lot of here: some girls, a nice harem, corruption. I would have had a lot of suscribers. Great.

But that's not what I want to do at all. Maybe one day I'll go on a project like this. The ABDL community is bigger than you think even though it is not very visible due to the nature of its kink.

Unfortunately, it is particularly poor in quality games. Someone mentioned Messy Acadamy, Sophia's Secret, Littleinghton University... and that's it. The rest oscillates between mediocre and very bad.

In this case, no one had tackled a VN ABDL photorealist. That's what this game is trying to do to satisfy its community.

Is this the best site to put this game forward? Maybe not. But I'm glad to put it here too because F95 has this quality to have a large range of games to propose.
Hay Donkle,
Firstly , thanks for something different, I downloaded it to see what it was about and finished it in less than an hr, was hoping for more , must say.
Would love to do your spell check next round as there were a couple , almost like somebody was typing fast and didn't double check afterwards. But all good . Have played enough games to know that half of the creators are not English as a first language , but they still try and that means a lot .
I have heard about the ABDL community as a friend of mine is into it, but never a game about it.
Secondly for the guys that didn't like the ABDL side , well it's call change my Diaper , if you don't like it , don't dowmload and complain about it. But if they did look you did go into three different options from having a Dom to normal game play to Diaper buddy . So there are more to the game than just the ABDL side
Thirdly thank you for stunning game graphics and story specially since your such a newby , WELL DONE!

Mofobian

Jun 1, 2021
Okay. I'm taking the time to answer a number of remarks you may have made since the release of the game.

I'll pass on those who are not interested in the subject but who take the time to come and drool over the content when it is sufficiently highlighted in the presentation. Besides, there is everything on F95. That's what makes its quality. Between an ABDL content or the one about tentacle girls raped by an amputee orc, I'm not sure that this one is the most explosive.

1. For the moment, there are no plans for more conventional content but thanks for the compliment on the design.

2. Which brings me to why an ABDL game? A month ago, I had never touched 3D in my life, let alone Python. So I spent a few sleepless nights developing this game. I could have made a game like we see a lot of here: some girls, a nice harem, corruption. I would have had a lot of suscribers. Great.

But that's not what I want to do at all. Maybe one day I'll go on a project like this. The ABDL community is bigger than you think even though it is not very visible due to the nature of its kink.

Unfortunately, it is particularly poor in quality games. Someone mentioned Messy Acadamy, Sophia's Secret, Littleinghton University... and that's it. The rest oscillates between mediocre and very bad.

In this case, no one had tackled a VN ABDL photorealist. That's what this game is trying to do to satisfy its community.

Is this the best site to put this game forward? Maybe not. But I'm glad to put it here too because F95 has this quality to have a large range of games to propose.
I am really happy you are presenting this content. I have been looking for ABDL games for quite awhile and nearly nothing is satisfying. So thank you.

fragrancedwipes

Mar 24, 2020
Just want to do a shout out to Donkle12. I fully understand that it’s not everyone’s thing, and that’s good. Just move on. For those who it is, it brilliant . 2 of my favourite things colliding. Sorry I can’t support you financially at the moment, but I will big you up on other sites, and if you want any help testing or grammatically just buzz me. Any idea when the next free version will drop? Big love and respect x

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spreeth and Akkta

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hello to all,

I am aware that I have not given any news for a long time. After seeing the writer not giving any more news, I decided to go on a special episode Lily. The renders were finished at the end of April and the dialogues are being finalized. Unfortunately, at the end of April, my partner was diagnosed with breast cancer. It took me a while to react because I was hoping that a simple surgery could put things back in order. But it didn't. All my attention is now on my wife and daughter. So I have suspended the Patreon for the month of May and will continue to block it until I have visibility.

I have received a lot of messages asking me what to do next but today I don't have the strength to finish the episode.

I will release the last version on F95 when I have some time to do that.

Be well and cherish every minute with your loved ones.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Hello to all,

I am aware that I have not given any news for a long time. After seeing the writer not giving any more news, I decided to go on a special episode Lily. The renders were finished at the end of April and the dialogues are being finalized. Unfortunately, at the end of April, my partner was diagnosed with breast cancer. It took me a while to react because I was hoping that a simple surgery could put things back in order. But it didn't. All my attention is now on my wife and daughter. So I have suspended the Patreon for the month of May and will continue to block it until I have visibility.

I have received a lot of messages asking me what to do next but today I don't have the strength to finish the episode.

I am so sorry you're going through that. Be safe. I hope things get better for you and your family.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Hello to all,

All the best Donkle for you and your whole family. Like in all games RW comes first. Hope all works out for you guys and we will be here when or if you decide to come back, hopefully it would be going better for a lot of us and we could support you better as well

NathanTran1

Jul 2, 2018
PC/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
This is the game please, change my diaper v0.40

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Would look into a site other than Patreon cause sooner or later if it ain't vanilla Patreon will remove it. Maybe not today, maybe not this week or year but sooner or later Patreon will find it "immoral" and remove it.

Reactions: Twistty

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Please Change My Diaper [0.40] Win/Linux:1.1 GB/ 83.9 MB (Half-Tested) : ,

[0.20] Win/Linux:750 MB/64.7 MB (Half-Tested): ,

Friendly Mac Version By LunarMist :

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Rс6
Image Quality: 70%
Audio Quality: 60 %

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Elders do wear diapers, and certain younglings also in occasions. I have 3 sisters, I have seen my share of diapers, even the cheap cloth ones that you had to wash.
Blessed are the people who has "diaper" as a fetish.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes