VN Ren'Py Abandoned Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
Hi all,

I have updated the first page with a link to the public version 0.20. I hope you will enjoy it.

Version 0.4 is on the way to be published on my Patreon in the next week or two.
This new version make things really happen in the game and I really love that a female domination route take form in this version. So I can assure you all that love ABDL and female domination that the next versions of the game will be something big to see for all ABDL lovers out there.

This game isn't for all people if you are not into ABDL. So just avoid this game if this isn't your cup of tea...

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
There is something I've been asking myself for a while now:
How come games centered around inaccessible fetishes almost always have amazing models?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's just that I'm more marked by the contrast between good graphics and turn-off fetish or if it's a case of "the grass is greener on the other side".

I'll probably keep an eye on this game from distance, but I'm guessing a non-ADBL path isn't planned.
Looks great though, good luck Donkle12.

Reactions: "CJ"

calel

Aug 19, 2021
PLEASE can you upload a version with out music mp3 sound files

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 278: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/music_intro.mp3" volume 0.50
^

File "game/script.rpy", line 2365: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/musique_end_day4.mp3" volume 0.50

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

^

I take a look. Very strange error. Your the first to have that. Witch mirror have u use ?

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019

^

This was strange. It works without any issue for me. Please contact me and I can see how to help you in this issue.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There is something I've been asking myself for a while now:
How come games centered around inaccessible fetishes almost always have amazing models?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's just that I'm more marked by the contrast between good graphics and turn-off fetish or if it's a case of "the grass is greener on the other side".

I'll probably keep an eye on this game from distance, but I'm guessing a non-ADBL path isn't planned.
Looks great though, good luck Donkle12.
Hi.

First of all, thanks for your feedback. It's very nice to read, I don't hide it from you.

I will try to answer in part. On kink/subfetish like this one, the quality of the games is frankly very bad. I think that when you want to get out of the pack, you try to do "better".

Why didn't you do a fetish turn off? Because it's a crazy job when all the dialogues and the story are based on that. I think a lot of players don't realize how much work it is to create a game as simple as this.

PCMD is an ABDL game for the ABDL audience.

Now I have another non-fetish project in the works where you should find graphics like these. I don't know when it will be released. I work on it when i have some time but that's VERY slow with PCMD project in dev'.

Regards,

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
I will try to answer in part. On kink/subfetish like this one, the quality of the games is frankly very bad. I think that when you want to get out of the pack, you try to do "better".
Yeah I get that extra effort does help get people into things they might no be comfortable with otherwise; a little polish goes a long way.

Why didn't you do a fetish turn off? Because it's a crazy job when all the dialogues and the story are based on that. I think a lot of players don't realize how much work it is to create a game as simple as this.

PCMD is an ABDL game for the ABDL audience.
Don't worry I get that it's a lot of work and you certainly shouldn't have to cater to the desires of everyone. Do what you like and I hope things turn out for the best for you.

Now I have another non-fetish project in the works where you should find graphics like these. I don't know when it will be released. I work on it when i have some time but that's VERY slow with PCMD project in dev'.
I'll be keeping an eye out for sure. ;)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yep, it looked interesting until, during the train trip, the option "Something terrible has happened, please, change my diaper!" came into play. :poop::oops: Everyone has their kink, but I suggest, adding a non-Diaper version to make your game interesting to more people. I guess, I'll be taking my LOLIs... and leaving.

EDIT:
Realistically, at some point, we should add a "ABDL/Diaper" tag to these threads.
Have to agree here, if it wasn't for the diaper kink i would totally be in to this game, the girls are really cute and would be great in a non-diaper version, if that's something you would consider in the future, or as a side project.
Anyway good luck with the game.

Reactions: "CJ"

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I mean...I'm game as long as there's no scat and it goes easy on the pissing.
Buuuuuuut, i'm not sure why the diaper would need to be changed then.

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I mean...I'm game as long as there's no scat and it goes easy on the pissing.
Buuuuuuut, i'm not sure why the diaper would need to be changed then.
I think this Diaper changings is because of some both humiliation part and are also a big kink for ABDL lovers. I would be really dissapointed if it wasn't any diaper changings in the game and other humiliation things that is mostly a big turn on for ABDL people.

Don't forget this game is for the ABDL community

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I take a look. Very strange error. Your the first to have that. Witch mirror have u use ?
Im using renpy Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk to able to run the game 64bit version not working for me.
OTHER 64 bit games are working with Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk PLEASE HELP

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
Im using renpy Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk to able to run the game 64bit version not working for me.
There we have the problem I think. You are using a very old renpy engine. I think you need at least Renpy 7.4.11 version to get the game to work to run on other platforms. You can download the newest Renpy SDK here:

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I think a "loli" tag is required with those girls. No one looks 18 (I am not complaining).

BTW Dark blue on black (the director) is difficult to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Stince

Jan 15, 2022
Thank you. Now I know how the abbreviation stands for (ABDL), the girls are cute

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes