VN Ren'Py Abandoned Please, Change My Diaper! [v0.40] [Donkle12]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I am in no way into this scene. I hope you excuse if I still give a comment as I try to keep a bit of open mind in this forum.

I downloaded because of the cute girls. lol Played it in one run as it is short for now.
Actually, I like the story (teacher, school etc) itself, I like the look of the girls, they are beautiful. Guess I will keep it on my scope for now.

Still I am trying to ignore ABDL somehow. Would love to see another game with the same characters but without ABDL.

Wish you good luck with this game.

Regards

Reactions: Donkle12

JackieTjan

Jun 19, 2017
I like this stuff. I just have some problems with some dialogue.
Lisbeth says "And see you soon!" when leaving the train. How would she know that? Later dialogue doesn't suggest she knew they would meet again.
When you choose "You stay mute" Lisbeth will still ask you "You're not sick anymore?" even though you have not said you don't feel very well.
Most of the choices really don't have any consequences either.
And the font is way too small.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I like this stuff. I just have some problems with some dialogue.
Lisbeth says "And see you soon!" when leaving the train. How would she know that? Later dialogue doesn't suggest she knew they would meet again.
When you choose "You stay mute" Lisbeth will still ask you "You're not sick anymore?" even though you have not said you don't feel very well.
Most of the choices really don't have any consequences either.
And the font is way too small.
Thx for your feedback.

The "see you soon" is a translation problem. It's something you say in French even when you're not sure you'll see someone again. I would correct that.

The "stay mute" is a error that I would indeed correct.

And for the choices without consequence, as explained a little above, it was to dynamize the interactivity without putting in danger the introductory subject. This will normally be much better integrated in the sequel integrating Day3.

For the font, it's seen and it will be corrected :)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm just asking: Was this inspired by real life events? Some dork just got arrested again for posing as a retard and hiring caretakers to come take care of his "brother". Well, that wasn't his brother, it was him wearing diapers and needing it changed. And he got his rocks off that way, too.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Trust me I would if I could unfortunately I don't have a job.
I trust you :)

I'm just asking: Was this inspired by real life events? Some dork just got arrested again for posing as a retard and hiring caretakers to come take care of his "brother". Well, that wasn't his brother, it was him wearing diapers and needing it changed. And he got his rocks off that way, too.
I don't understand exactly what you are talking about.
This fetish is a fetish that exists if that is the question. And the events related in the game are a reflection of a certain number of fantasies of this community. So indirectly, it's drawn from true stories even if it's not a personal experience.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Some news about the game:
Day 3 - dialogues and arts are finished. The script too.

This release will be much more substantial than the demo in terms of content.

The target: release within 2 weeks. First for a Patreon contributor only release. The game will be updated here a bit later

For the moment I'm stuck on fixing the English dialogues. My english is bad. The text has to pass through the hands of an English speaker before compiling.

Jul 21, 2021
Some news about the game:
Day 3 - dialogues and arts are finished. The script too.

This release will be much more substantial than the demo in terms of content.

The target: release within 2 weeks. First for a Patreon contributor only release. The game will be updated here a bit later

For the moment I'm stuck on fixing the English dialogues. My english is bad. The text has to pass through the hands of an English speaker before compiling.
Bonjour je suis français, Abdl friendly et je parle bien Anglais. Il y a beaucoup de texte?
je ne sais pas comment marche les MP ici mais écris moi si tu veux. (Je n’ai pas encore essayé ton jeu!)

• Love
Jan 2, 2022
I don't know much about this kink. Only what I saw on 'CSI'.
But from what I understand, I'm surprised that he doesn't have a large breasted woman nursing him. That should need a "lactating" tag.
Also, the girls should give him a handjob while "cleaning" his parts. Maybe even use an anal plug "when he is naughty."
I'd also enjoy the young blond reading him a Bedtime Story while he sucks her breasts in bed until he goes to sleep for "nap times."
Just some suggestions. :cool:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes