Others - Completed - Please Fuck Me My Sexy Neighbor [Final] [Studio next door VR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

The loading times are abysmal. I get to the start screen and have to wait five minutes for the game to load. Then I'm on a street with a lot of signs. I click on a sign and wait five minutes for the scene to load. Then I just saw a girl giving a head. I felt like I was being cucked. Well, it turns out that I just clicked the wrong sign and that those three signs were for couples and I guess if I had walked a long distance to some houses I could have seen the single women. But the load times bother me and the boring load screen. Also, just like the 30 other games this developer made under different developer names, can't really do much in this game. No real reaction to my fingers. Just a toy and no reaction to the toy. You can grab limbs and move them around and then they snap back to their default position when you let go. That's about it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ravenger6660

Looks good
    decent player interaction with girls, you touch they move with in reason.
    Good number
    plenty of stuff to set-the-mood
    decent options
    player navigation good
    wish it was not using only toys or have the toys to attach to player hips some how. Suggest finger interaction and maybe licking if head set is in position.