Identify please I've been looking for this for 3 months and have tried everything. Needs your attention..

fbtjdgks

Feb 27, 2023
First of all, I'm not good at drawing. But I was so desperate that I drew it.
Please understand and
English is not the my mother language, so please understand if I speak strangely.

The game I'm looking for is
1. The relationship between MC and aunt comes first.
My aunt lives in a very nice house and there are two daughters (one of them is wearing glasses).
2. The daughter who wore glasses had perverted tastes.
I remember probably having anal sex. and using sex toys
3. To enter the house where they lived, I had to do a mission to find the key.
4. I remember that my aunt had a husband, and that her husband rarely came home because of work.
5. Rather than being a Ren'Py game, I think there were different types of options (the menu UI also seemed to be different from the existing Ren'Py)
6. It has already progressed with my two daughters.
I remember the part where we went out on a date in my aunt’s car.
My aunt continued to worry about her relationship with MC.

15.JPG

May you always be full of luck

Deal6_One_013.png

JeffDunham1

Apr 28, 2018
Don't suppose this is Corruption? Ticks the boxes of married Aunt with two daughters and a mission to get a key to their house. Even has Aunt car date, but i don't recall purple hair like the drawing.

Reactions: fbtjdgks

fbtjdgks

Feb 27, 2023
Don't suppose this is Corruption? Ticks the boxes of married Aunt with two daughters and a mission to get a key to their house. Even has Aunt car date, but i don't recall purple hair like the drawing.
I suspected that too, but the picture style is different.
BUT THK

Kraze1

Aug 26, 2018
1713762666276.png

So it's not this one? These are the twin daughters of the aunt...and one has the glasses, but hair is more pinkish. Just wanted to confirm.