Please list all the scenarios you'd want to see in a fantasy based interracial game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I would like to see a man in the title role. No matter black or white, but with a big cock. But with the ability to collect minions with the same roosters and arrange a group sex, with one or more girls.
Rape. BDSM Torture. Mind control. Fisting. Slave. Zoo. There is almost no such thing in current games. And because I want to see it. But if people deny it, their interest does not disappear.
Anyway, why choose black or white, if you can make green ones, that is, orcs.)
Accordingly, their fragile elves will be their victims. Dark Elves or Light Elves. And maybe even night or bloody.)
Well, I would also like to add that, for example, in H scenes I would like to see the girls legs, that’s my fetish, don’t confuse it with footjob.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me the racial part doesn't really matter. It's more of a cultural thing. For instance an asian themed fantasy I would probably think up something involving Geisha or some other traditionally asian theme so the girls would all be asian because it just fits better not because you couldn't do the same thing with white women, black women, etc. Same sort of thing if it was an arabian theme or something. I'd have a bunch of belly dancers or something.

I tend to get more revved up by things that are taboo, risky, etc. So exhibitionist stuff where you might get caught, incest, cheating, blackmail, corruption, etc all add a little something extra because you're breaking some rule or expectation to do it.

As far as a fantasy setting in particular I'd say my two favorite themes would be:

- punishing a villain, whether that's fucking a female villain or taking a male villain's woman
- corrupting someone innocent

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Fantasy NTR and regular NTR: the unavoidable interracial concept that white people/elves are inherently better and less capable of breeding while orcs/black people are much better at breeding while being less intelligent. All fans of NTR probably own at least one tiki torch and one Nazi uniform.

Reactions: whitexwhite

LEET

May 29, 2017
IMO, really doesn't matter. If you know how to make it into a good story, a black guy cucking a white woman out of her white husband could be great. But scenarios aside, if it comes off as just lazy, no amount of kinkiness can save it.

Reactions: mininator1

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Interracial is defined as black humans that look like black people in real life, having sex with white humans who look like white people in real life.

Are you trying to be offensive. Interracial is can be any people of two different races, Caucasian, Asian, Black, Mongoloid, Pac Islander, American Indian....
What is the point of bringing up the issue of what a black and white person do unless you are trying to single out that specific issue? Is there some reason it should be treated any different than any other racial couple in the game? If not then this post is fucking pointless! If so then the issue seems to be with you or the ones who take offense to blacks and whites having relations.

If you are really worried about it not setting well with players you could just let them choose what races are in the game.

In truth a world without various races is entirely possible. Take the world we live in more than a few races have already gone extinct or been interbred where they no longer are an individual race. As for Blacks since you brought the topic up. Given changes in science and interbreeding it could be as short as 500 or a few thousand more years as long as technology doesn't go backwards the black race will no longer exist. That's unless a group of them decide to preserve there culture and only breed among themselves. But unless that group is large enough it's going to cause inbreeding issues.

That however can be said for the rest of the current races as well.

I won't get into the potential issues caused by that it would be far off topic. I only went this far off to point out that there is a way to justify allowing player choice if the author so chooses. If you want to know why technology is a large part of it we can start another thread and discuss the issue on it.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Most certainly, it's best if the ladies are diverse. White, brown, red oni, green alraune, Venus from Huniepop... it would be a shame to exclude any of them. Also, it would be nice if a black male character could be... normal? No horse-sized stuff, doesn't need to be an entertainer/athlete, etc. That's probably asking a lot, though.

Reactions: hakarlman

Goldensatyr

May 27, 2017
Some of my preferences:

Raceplay
Specifically involving a white male MC dominating ethnic or fantasy females. Would involve racially degrading language such as slurs and submission along the lines of "inferior races".

Breeding/Pregnancy
Involving the white MC impregnating various women of different ethnicities or species.

Harems
With a white MC taking over or acquiring a harem of black women.

Muscular female subs
Involving muscled black women ending up broken into obedient subs for the white man, often with physical punishments that imply some level of masochism up to the point of self degradation and abuse.

Futa subs (since this is magic fantasy)
Similar to the above but including punishments and torture focused on the futa's package. Ball busting, urethra fucking and degrading language commenting on the uselessness of the oversized manhood on a slut's body.

Filth
Involvement of dirty substances for the purpose of degradation and humiliation. Semen, smegma, piss, feces, etc.

Hope these help.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
John Wick, non-stop fucking and cumming inside the two fit ogre sisters, two skinny elf, maybe a fit
mutant orc girl. In between firing loads and recovering they are tribbing/scissoring/performing piledriver missionary and cowgirl on each other always clit to clit with shorter double dildo to go full lips to lips, full depth to drive the semen deeper into other. Meanwhile if any of the girls one is having a hard time trying for the 3 or 4th climax while taking the double toy piledriver or cowgirl ride. the other two are read and willing to help faces are jammed sucking and licking clits, pinning legs more open, girl laying down behind, caressing the chest in double deck, making out, licking ear, whispering "look at it", "you can't stop", "seed is getting pounded deeper" "she won't stop", while lightly doing the choke fuck with other hand, wide-eyed, sweet pain, ahego, eye-rolls, drool, extra sweat, light thin sticky pussy juice slime everywhere dripping down legs, asses from pussies, nipples, mouths, chins, everyone drained, exhausted and happy. Spunk is only 1 teaspoon. 8 loads is enough for 4 girls to get pregnant, even if they receive a load and it gets sucked out and spit dropped into another girl. 8 loads for 4 girls should be enough.

Actually... :unsure: just watch Peter Grill Uncensored. :sneaky: Remove the morning regret he has. Replace with wide smile and rings under his eyes.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Consensual sex between a human and Dark Elf/Drow/Orc. Next to never happens!

Thats it. Post reply.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Consensual sex between a human and Dark Elf/Drow/Orc. Next to never happens!

Thats it. Post reply.
Matriarch phase spider in Baldur's Gate 3 was nice. If you find the workshop the logs/journal/diary talks about a Wood Elf/High Elf going to into the Underdark directly to Menzoberranzan just to go worship Lloth. Communicating and Praying to Lloth. Lloth actually teaching her how to become a true disciple of Lloth. Finally completing the ritual. Imagine the drow there like.. "What are you..." "Lloth! I LOVE LLOTH SHE IS THE BEST!"

Drizzt did fuck Catti-brie. I mean they were married.

Rich White girls are "peacefully protesting". *shrug*

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4389978

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4405014

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
There are not lots of games focused on light femdom. Something thing like dirty talking while giving a foot jobs and hand jobs (In a dominant Way). female dominating the male using her feet in a sweet way (A cute girl). I never played a game like that. And Tease and denial. Maybe you can take these things to consider.

Reactions: bulifun

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Would have to be bukkake with some black or white cumsluts completely covered in warm cum, the player would get hard imagining themselves giving the girl(s) their load, and after the bukkake is done the slimy girls are surprised that the men have suddenly regained their hard erection and another gangbang commences despite the fact their cum covered faces are dripping

another would be like a glory hole but for the women, being that of a "glory wall" where the women are trapped in a wall with 2 holes for their feet and a big hold for their ass to stick through and a wide shot of their anal and pussy on show. their picture on the wall so the guys know what she looks like, same scenario as above - multiple creampies in both anal and pussy that its gushing out of the holes before the men regain erect status and start fuck #2 unleashing a second huge thick load inside of them

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
As i can see you are Trying to make Interracial Fantasy , so how about you give the player the Freedom to make his adventure the way he feels like , Example , Male protag / his wife/girlfriend in the world his actions will determine if he will end up cuck or bull or in between you will meet black/white cucks and black/white bulls who will try to take the womans away from you or you do the otherwise plus having Femdom in this game will make it better Imagine this , you are playing trying your best as Bull having alrady made some prograss and prevented the guys from touching the girls you are interested in , you meet this MILF in city she has some bossy Attiude but you don't care u want to fuck she will Tease you and Denie u from cumming , getting ur meat locked / going back with the girls checking this will have serious consequences or find escape like the one in heavy five , in shortcut i always prefer games with varity of choices like this its your story be warrior and brave and stay loyal to your Wife/GF try to get all the girls and win and have ur intereacial harem , try to get all the girls and fail and lose everything , or be cuck and watch as all girls get fucked while u don't even get to touch ur dick so this is my idea for cool Interical NTR/NON NTR with varaity of girls / femdom and some fetishes

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Without going into specific fantasies, turning "usual" fantasy stereotypes on their heads. Buff elf futas, buxom orcs, unreasonably endowed goblins of all sexes, humans on the receiving end of NTR stuff. No dwarves. Fuck them. Metaphorically.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Here are the differences between the game I'm making and what you're proposing. I need you to be honest and tell me if it's a deal breaker.

In my game: You play as a white male protagonist. There are black men in the game who do have sex with white women, but no rape. The game takes place in a fantasy setting, not a realistic European setting. The black guy can fuck a white guy or girl in the ass, but a white person can also fuck a black woman or man in the ass too. There are dominant white men in my game. Cuckolding is in the game and a black male can break a white male into being a personal cuckold slave, like you said, but the opposite also holds true.

In real life, white people currently have the record for the longest and thickest dick size, so to portray white guys as 100% weak cucks doesn't make any sense. Anyone who has a BBC fetish should realize that. It's actually better fetish wise and erotic wise to acknowledge that the BWC is a reality. Don't get me wrong, I still like BBC fetish, but BWC fetish is going to be a thing too in the game.

I came up with an idea of how BBC & BWC can be superior, while still making the masochist player feel worthless and humiliated. The game will optionally allow you to pick if you want black or white cock to be superior in size.

>The cuckold slave then could help you by convincing other white men to let you fuck their wife or gain access to highly secure areas like the kings castle where you can cuck the king and hump his daughters.

hahah, that sounds good. The only difference is dominant white males will be able to do the same thing.

Are my ideas a deal breaker? Do you only want exclusive black power content, where only the black guy is dominant?
It's actually Jews who get all the gals and cuck blacks. Hebrew men are what gals want.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Without going into specific fantasies, turning "usual" fantasy stereotypes on their heads. Buff elf futas, buxom orcs, unreasonably endowed goblins of all sexes, humans on the receiving end of NTR stuff. No dwarves. Fuck them. Metaphorically.
Alpha Elves is a fun idea. Too many times Orcs and Humans go nuts. I keep thinking Elenwen from Skyrim straps on a huge one and rails her prisoners from all the times elves are crapped on in media.....