Seeking Please, recomme the same games!

unitedbmx

May 30, 2017
Hi all, would you mind recommending me games like Summertime saga, life with slave, My little angel. All this games have cool stories and nice art. It will be nice to find more same games :)

unitedbmx

May 30, 2017
He guys, any extensions? I don't believe, that there are no the same games as named higher :( please , advise me something ( but not 3D rendered, only art please like in that games )

Pepitopiedra

Mar 10, 2018
Here are a list of games that i think you´d like ( all this games can be found in f95zone) :

David Goujard - Behind the Dune( this is a full game though he is doing a remake, which i highly recommend)
MITY - Four elements trainer
Dr. Bones - The Manor ( i really like this game but it lacks a bit of content )

All this games don´t have ntr ( The Manor has bestiality but it can be turned off so don´t worry about that ) and have male protagonist . There are some more games with that type of art but either they are not worth playing now ( not even two sex scenes ) or i don´t recommend them ( being too grindy is one of the reasons ).

Reactions: MaximumCannon1922

resonata08160816

Oct 13, 2018
Here are a list of games that i think you´d like ( all this games can be found in f95zone) :

David Goujard - Behind the Dune( this is a full game though he is doing a remake, which i highly recommend)
MITY - Four elements trainer
Dr. Bones - The Manor ( i really like this game but it lacks a bit of content )

All this games don´t have ntr ( The Manor has bestiality but it can be turned off so don´t worry about that ) and have male protagonist . There are some more games with that type of art but either they are not worth playing now ( not even two sex scenes ) or i don´t recommend them ( being too grindy is one of the reasons ).

Thanx a lot! I tried playing Behind the Dune and Four Elements Trainer. BtD - was interesting, but not very exciting. FET - batter ( Akabur games also played ) , it was good. The manor did't like, because of RPG veiw :( maybe somthing else ? I also tried Rogue Like - not the best animation, but it was really interesting to corrupt characters.

So, My little angel, Rogue like, Summertime saga, Live with slave. Could you please recommend more games like this ?

Exuse for my english, it is not my main language.

Pepitopiedra

Mar 10, 2018
The thing is that there are more games like you said, but they don´t have Summertime Saga quality or they either are extremely grindy or in an early stage. What´s more a lot of them are implemented ir rpg maker:

Siren´s Domain - Town of Passion ( one of my favourites games but it´s implement in rpg maker )

Andrealphus - Love and Sex: Second Base ( i fell asleep while trying to find the first sex scene, maybe he has changed it )

Lurkin Hedgehog - Lust and power ( i found it a bit grindy )

You should look for honey select games( there are a lot of games , and have a lot of content because making scenes isn´t as hard as another engines )

Also, i strongly recommend you to give rpg maker a chance. I know that they can be a bit annoying, but you´ll lose a lot of good , ehhhh , "moments"? because of this.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with Lust and Power and Love Sex Second Base having some good art and they are both Renpy.