Seeking Please recommend jrpg/act/vn games according to certain criteria

Apr 6, 2020
I'm looking for games like this:
1) Female protagonist (it is advisable to play with only one character, and not a bunch of different characters)
2) Different endings
3) The character should not be a pervert from the very beginning
4) The ability to complete the game as an innocent heroine
5) It is highly desirable not to play NTR games

Optional: It is desirable for the game to be complete. It is not necessary that there be an English translation.
Here are some examples of what I'm looking for, focusing only on this site:
Roundscape Adorevia
Kingdom of Deception
Ambrosia
Bounty Hunter 3
Wings of Roldea
Shinobi Girl
Detective Girl of the Steam city
Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy
I hope for your help, experts!

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Ariadne is a classic. A pretty unique game that, even without the hentai, would work as a very good JRPG.
Magica is the previous game of the same creators. A couple points below Ariadne, but pretty good too.

Apr 6, 2020
Ariadne is a classic. A pretty unique game that, even without the hentai, would work as a very good JRPG.
Magica is the previous game of the same creators. A couple points below Ariadne, but pretty good too.
Thanks for the recommendation, I have already tried them, I liked them very much(y)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura is my favorite release this year, but there are caveats: It's only about 20% to completion and there's not much sex yet. It's still worth checking out as it is if you enjoy slow-burn corruption, because the game pulls out all the stops in that department, and it's mostly nonsexual things so far (clothing, hobbies etc.). NTR is avoidable (though there are no scenes with MC's spouse) and a pure ending is planned, but it's more challenging.

Reactions: 过生日v
Apr 6, 2020
Star Knightess Aura is my favorite release this year, but there are caveats: It's only about 20% to completion and there's not much sex yet. It's still worth checking out as it is if you enjoy slow-burn corruption, because the game pulls out all the stops in that department, and it's mostly nonsexual things so far (clothing, hobbies etc.). NTR is avoidable (though there are no scenes with MC's spouse) and a pure ending is planned, but it's more challenging.
I tried it, unfortunately I didn't like it.:(

Apr 6, 2020
Maybe try playing games made by ONEONE1?
I also tried their series of games, and unfortunately I did not like them. The drawing in them is very nice, but in those games that I have played, the difficulty is very easy everywhere, and it is also impossible to corrupt the heroine until she is raped. This is their underline in all games, as I understand it. I only completed 2 games of them, it was Marauder of Dystopia and Meritocray of the Oni & Blade. I tried it a little at Ideology in Friction, but it seems everything is the same there.

Apr 6, 2020