Seeking Please recommend me games with these specific tags.

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
I am looking for 3dcg, incest, male protagonist only and i don't know the tag name for this but it is basically MC goes in the night and while family is sleeping, he plays with them, either just fingers or with his D. Thank you in advance.

Very important, 3dcg, not anime looking models. If possible, genesis or close to them.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
The tag you are looking for is Sleep Sex.

Is 3dcg has incest and sleep sex:
Dreams of Desire (Complete)
Summer with Mia 1 (Complete)
The Fosters (Complete)
MOS: Last Summer HD (Complete)
Secrets of Whispering Pines (WIP)

Is 3dcg and has incest:
Haley's Story (Complete)
Parental Love (Complete)
Sister, Sister, Sister (Complete)
The Visit (Complete)
No More Secrets (Complete)
My Dorm (WIP)
My New Memories (WIP)
Bad Memories (WIP)

That's Most of the ones i can remember i have played. all of them have Male Protag.(bad memories is M or F you decide)
Some of them on my list may look a little anime but i am pretty sure all of them are geneses 3 at least.
(Not sure if it will go to it for you but here is a search for games with those tags Link)

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
The tag you are looking for is Sleep Sex.

Is 3dcg has incest and sleep sex:
Dreams of Desire (Complete)
Summer with Mia 1 (Complete)
The Fosters (Complete)
MOS: Last Summer HD (Complete)
Secrets of Whispering Pines (WIP)

Is 3dcg and has incest:
Haley's Story (Complete)
Parental Love (Complete)
Sister, Sister, Sister (Complete)
The Visit (Complete)
No More Secrets (Complete)
My Dorm (WIP)
My New Memories (WIP)
Bad Memories (WIP)

That's Most of the ones i can remember i have played. all of them have Male Protag.(bad memories is M or F you decide)
Some of them on my list may look a little anime but i am pretty sure all of them are geneses 3 at least.
(Not sure if it will go to it for you but here is a search for games with those tags Link)

Thank you some of them i played them some are not my taste.

Games that i had in mind was similar to DoD, Echoes of Lust or Lust Theory, Duality, Midnight Paradise. Doesn't need to be full only sleep sex but rather also playing with them while they sleep. Something like a sexual harassment.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Thank you some of them i played them some are not my taste.

Games that i had in mind was similar to DoD, Echoes of Lust or Lust Theory, Duality, Midnight Paradise. Doesn't need to be full only sleep sex but rather also playing with them while they sleep. Something like a sexual harassment.
I thought of 3 more with that type of content.
this 1 is a incest game Summer Scent (I am pretty sure i forgot the i-patch on my playthrough cause they where only step-siblings but not completely sure) Doesn't have sleep sex but has sexual harassment on the dark path.
These 2 aren't incest games but are pretty good and have sleep content. Lust Academy you are adopted and have adopted siblings but there is not i-patch to make them actual siblings. Her Little Secret you don't have any step sibling or anything like that but there is (in my opinion) some pretty good sleep content with the roommate/co-worker.

I haven't played the last 2 or 3 updates for the last 2 and the 1 one hasent had a long update in a while but thery are still pretty good games.