Identify Please tell me which games are these? Kagura games

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
I know both the alchemist and the treasure hunter. Who are the other two, the one sleeping and the one in red. Since i REALLY loved the two i already know i think the other two might be good games too. Plz help

kag.PNG

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the sleeping girl is meant to be President Yukino, not sure about the other.

Edit - It's their isn't it? But with the kagura mask on the opposite side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henpro

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
It is not related with your question, but if you like claire and colette probably you are going to enjoy This one instead of president yukino
they are all from acerola but yukino is NTR and the others RPG, but if you like yukino there are more like that from acerola
And fun fact, yukino appears on treasure hunter claire as a companion

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
It is not related with your question, but if you like claire and colette probably you are going to enjoy This one instead of president yukino
they are all from acerola but yukino is NTR and the others RPG, but if you like yukino there are more like that from acerola
And fun fact, yukino appears on treasure hunter claire as a companion
Ive played that one too and really liked it. I just love the art in these games (Tear,Claire and Colette). trying to find similar ones rn. btw do you have any link to this game ?

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Sorry, no english translation of this one if I remember correctly
Also, you already played rune's pharmacy i suppose, i played it recently and searched for that one too xD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is on Kagura's list for future translations, but it may be a while.

• Wow

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
Sorry, no english translation of this one if I remember correctly
Also, you already played rune's pharmacy i suppose, i played it recently and searched for that one too xD
yeah i played that one too, feels like i already played all the good games xd

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
yeah i played that one too, feels like i already played all the good games xd
There are a lot of H-RPG if that's what you like, the problem is that most of them don't have an English translation, but kagura games have some that are very good