Others Plight of the Priestess [v1] [Impy]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Oh Impy developer who always put NTR in their games yeah... i will go now have fun or not (it's hard to say with you people) View attachment 3030963
Just go and play your dating sim. The point of virtual reality is bring something, that impossible in reality. Also, not everyone here to jerk for hours while dating some virtual girl. Some people jerking just to release pent up stress, or just because they want to think clearly during day without their eyes randomly slipping wrong places.

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
lovely! another impy game is very welcome!
also bonus: the rules of this game is pretty easy to understand for me as well

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Yo ! I see a lot of people are excited for this game, and sorry to dissapoint : it's just a small game Impy made to test the Godot engine (cause she's leaving Unity, seeing the shitstorm there was around it), and there's no plan to develop it a lot. Itm ight have another update or two (and I'm not even sure of it), but it won't go really far (unless a lot of people ask for it I guess, but I do'nt think it'll change her plans a lot though).
But it's a fun little game anyway, enjoy while we all wait for the next big game to start !
no wonder i havent heard of it before! a shame, because the characters look great here, i hope they will be added to another project, would be a waste otherwise

Reactions: hexonie

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Game is neat so far just a proof of concept but it has a lot of potential. I am excited to see how the lewd scenes will expand with more characters.
Sorry this is offtopic but what's the game in your first sig? "That game with a really long name"

S_K

Jul 26, 2017
Ya I was about to say. Calling it NTR seems to be missing the point a fair bit
The author not only tags most of their games as NTR, but also goes out of the way to include the line " Most erotic events in this game are of either NTR or voyeuristic nature. " in the description of those games.

They're NTR games. Maybe not exclusively NTR, but primarily.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
As this is just a short proof of concept for Impy to get used to Godot, there aren't too many scenes and they also aren't too in-depth.

In all of the levels where you have two companions, if one of them gets knocked out (HP reduced to 0), they will be stripped when you win and there will be a short scene of the one who wasn't stripped talking to them while Penny hides round the corner and touches herself. There are no scenes for the lvls with just 1 companion and the final lvl with all 3

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
I think this game might get a version two. I saw a poll on subscribestar with this game and Checkmate Charmers tagged.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote