Ren'Py - Plus Size Family Taboo [v0.2] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

I'll leave content aside, it's clearly a game for a very specific fetish, and the banner image could not more clearly indicate what that is. What could I really say that would inform you any more.

What I do what to say though is this is one of the most textbook examples of pointless sandbox navigation you'll see on this site. The game straight slaps you in the face with it by dropping you in with nothing to do and no goal as you wander around an empty map until you figure out you have to go up and click the skip day button on the UI to continue. There's no scripted onboarding to ease you into the sandbox or anything, you start out already so bored of it you're at the skip day stage. But oh, but don't forget that skip day doesn't actually skip the day, just to the end of the day, so you still need to go sleep in your bed too as a pointless extra click.

From there you get a quest for a total of one day, until the dev just kinda gives up on that and you're back to an empty journal clicking random things and skipping days with no idea what progresses anything until the activators just trigger themselves because, surprise, it's secretly linear.

The reward if you do navigate through that are unlocking some mid-tier animated fuck scenes you can repeat, with girls who, completely aside from their weight, have the most butt ugly faces that I'm shocked the dev even managed to make Daz do that. It's supposed to be BBW, not just B-W.

I want to give it a little bit of a point because I find these sorta extreme fetish games silly and kinda like them existing, but this one really makes it hard. If you do happen to be super eager for it's content, I'd recommend just extracting the images and saving your time.