You are a young slime trying to evolve through a dungeon
Thread Updated: 2024-02-02
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: Aquile del rosa
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:
Download
Windows: - - -
Android: - -
Others:

image.png 123.png 3.png 4.png .banner.kra-autosave.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys im the dev, this is literally my first game, i kinda stoled some code but was so bad that i needed to refine, so i want to build a community on this game, i want to do fun stuff etc...
I will go with updates till v1
And i will do totally the ideas of u guys, if u guys want itens i will add itens, if you guys want a rythm gamemode i will add this, anything u guys want i will do till v1 while i work in my comercial project.
And yeah i opened the code and will maintain this through the end.

And if someone for some reason liked my artstyle and want a comission i can do this ( but this aint free )
Well, lets see where this goes.

Guys i forgot to put console buttons to android version sorry

Last edited:

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018

Functional android build, sorry guys i havent tested on my phone before.
i dont use smartphone, kinda sucks.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Drawings = cute.

Very much seems like a tutorial-made dungeon crawler otherwise. Kinda neat that you can eat the walls, though I don’t quite get the point of that.

Improvements: Clarity / information.
Why does the health keep fluctuating as you eat the walls?
Is there a point to the score, beyond as a tally of how much has been eaten? The transformation from blob into slimegirl seemed to be around 1000 points, but I’ve no idea whether that was coincidence.
How does combat work?
What does eating the leftover pink bits do?
What determines the increase in max health on occasion?

All of that a player should be at least somewhat capable of inferring from within the game. Doesn’t have to be told directly, but cause and effect should be somewhat clear.

Overall: Good job for a first demo! Things can only go up from here, as long as you keep at it!

Reactions: mc247

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Drawings = cute.

Very much seems like a tutorial-made dungeon crawler otherwise. Kinda neat that you can eat the walls, though I don’t quite get the point of that.

Improvements: Clarity / information.
Why does the health keep fluctuating as you eat the walls?
Is there a point to the score, beyond as a tally of how much has been eaten? The transformation from blob into slimegirl seemed to be around 1000 points, but I’ve no idea whether that was coincidence.
How does combat work?
What does eating the leftover pink bits do?
What determines the increase in max health on occasion?

All of that a player should be at least somewhat capable of inferring from within the game. Doesn’t have to be told directly, but cause and effect should be somewhat clear.

Overall: Good job for a first demo! Things can only go up from here, as long as you keep at it!
Yeah maybe i putted a score to high, sorry.
I thinked that eat walls is a good way to have some health for the firsts battles, but after 2hp or 5 walls, it gives u poison to not abuse this.
And is kinda funny eat a wall.
tbh i dont actually know what the pink bits do but they do.
I your health is literally your max health, i liked this so i keeped it.
And about the combat i think the answer is yes? maybe?

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
Game was quite short, but overall I quite enjoyed it. Wonderful art style that I hope to see more of. Background ambience was admittedly slightly unnerving, but somehow matches the scenery of an empty cave quite nicely. Overall, a pretty good game that's a little rough around the edges in terms of gameplay due to how absolutely nothing is explained. Luckily, most things are pretty straightforward. I hope to see you continue developing games, and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aquiledelrosa

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Game was quite short, but overall I quite enjoyed it. Wonderful art style that I hope to see more of. Background ambience was admittedly slightly unnerving, but somehow matches the scenery of an empty cave quite nicely. Overall, a pretty good game that's a little rough around the edges in terms of gameplay due to how absolutely nothing is explained. Luckily, most things are pretty straightforward. I hope to see you continue developing games, and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Thx but was as i said i will dev this till v1, but no one suggested a new thing so i think i will follow my idea to v0.2 and put some undertale combat sys husdhushduashd

Reactions: Frumi