Others - Completed - Pocket Campfire [v2.0] [PawPunch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VoxAnimæ

Just amazing. There is almost no grind thanks to the enigma berry and the gender berries, you can get what you want very soon and the various steps to befriend a pokemon are really nice and intuitive + great interactive animations = 10/10 for what it is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

This game has actually been hovering around for a while now, but because its largely an online game it perhaps hasnt really been picked up in this website. The game bills itself as an old school tamagochi-style experience, lets see if it holds up.

Alright so where do we start. You play as a random nobody who decides one day, without any context, that youre gonna start fucking pokemon. The method of which to do this is via cooking, grooming, and finally fucking. Yes, that's the extent of the story. Effectively there isnt any story, so if you need context to fucking pokemon you may imagine it as a requirement for winning badges, bonus points for elite four etc.

Gameplay is divided into two parts; a minigame where you collect berries (which is mercifully quick and not difficult) and another where you cook said berries which should attract wild pokemon to your camp. Dont fret too much about this, because this aspect is so token it might as well not exist.

After attracting pokemon to your campsite, you go through a fairly linear progression which ultimately ends with fucking. There is a hidden bar of sorts that blocks you from spamming buttons towards sex, so cooking is still required from time to time in order to progress through each pokemon.

H gameplay is basically just choosing the intensity, with only two possible positions each pokemon. The VA for the pokemon is just their in-game growl, but hilariously enough there is a VA option for the human (you) which happily you can turn off. Once the fucking ends, the cycle repeats. There is no real progression for each successive plugging so repeated cocksucking does not then grant you the option to do anything else.

As for the selection of pokemon, you get about 7. No evolutions, no battles, no experience gathering. You get 7 pokemon, male and female, and that's about it.

To Conclude...

If I have to be openly honest, this game is simple to the point of being vacuous. The game is basically over in about 1 hour, pulls absolutely no punches, and after the fucking has been established the game just ends. And yet despite this I cant say that the game didnt just give me exactly what I expected. I get to pretend that Im a pokemon caregiver, and I get to fuck pokemon. Thats it really, no peels of pretension, no annoying dialogue, and there is (admitably little) a semblance of game progression.

The only real problem I have with this game is that it feels like a tech demo. Like its part of something a whole lot bigger, condensed to showcase its potential, which ultimately is never to be realised. Imagine if there was evolutions, complexity to the cooking, and some management aspects that gives agency to collecting pokemon. Instead what we're given is just a barebone pokemon fucking game simulator. A good one nevertheless.

Recommended because it does have one niche in being one of the very few actual feral H games available. So if that floats your boat then Im sure you'll be very happy fapping about with it. Consider supporting the devs, so they'll add more pokemon into it, or better yet, be more ambitious in their next game, whatever it would be.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

morty2301

A nice short little game with minimal grind, mostly just cook a bunch of food and you'll get there eventually. There's a male and female version of each pokemon, whichever you prefer and there's some ingredients that increase the chances or a certain type or gender your looking for.

Another big plus is all the sex scenes are animated (not the "get intimate" scenes, they're still pretty good).

Overall a very solid game, only complaint is some of the mons that have boobs just don't have nipples or only have it when outside the tent like lucario (and suddenly there gone when in the tent having sex with her)

Wish there was more good pokemon games like this

Also BE SURE TO SAVE, the save button is a little hidden in the backpack menu, I thought it autosaved since I didn't see a save button before and lost all my progress
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Darkrus