Unity - Completed - Pocket Dungeon [v0.3.1] [FerisLycan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

morty2301

I like the whole idea of the game don't get me wrong, I guess I'm just not a fan of the way it plays and that it's probably not getting better since the dev said they've stopped working on this.

like the few scenes I've seen in game just didn't really look good to me because they were either just a lot of male ones where you can't tell whether the pokemon you submit to will be female or male, and the one scene I did that was male x female, the ninetales swapped my bodies or something, and I could barely see the good parts, and the parts that you can see are too low scaled that they don't do anything for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FlinkRixxx

The game has an absolutely fantastic artstyle, the animation is superb, the level desing could use some work but the game is hot as hell! This is really nostalgic, really helps you remember the old days of Pokémon. 10/10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Kit161

Good potential and pretty close to the play style of the original Mystery Dungeon games. Would like to see some variety with male/female enemies, but I definitely want to keep an eye on this one and see which direction it takes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lafuelle

The base of a game is all there and well-programmed, and I think that's a huge plus over other games that are just a glorified gallery with little to no gameplay. I might consider picking up a mystery dungeon game just to see how well it compares and because this kind of gameplay is interesting enough to try for more.

It pads out the content in ways well enough that it could keep you playing. Although I personally don't really care to unlock all the gallery scenes right now, as some are tedious to get, luck dependant (looking at you, down-leveling ending?) and conditions aren't exactly clear.

My biggest struggling point is probably the low res of some of the scenes leaving a bit too much the imagination. It does provide the opportunity to churn out a lot more scenes and that kind of variation could also be a huge boon. So I'm undecided on whether a change on that would be for the better. Perhaps a combination of descriptive text to spurn the imagination together with the images could enhance the scenes a bit further.

... and as an enthusiast of cookies, I am very glad the creator went with that route instead of 2 boring pink pixels. Keep it up champ. I hope I can see some more updates in the future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TouchFluffyTail87

Pros:
    • Competent Mystery Dungeon clone
    • Gameplay is mostly good and engaging, you have to use your brain at least a bit instead of grinding through levels on autopilot
    • Sex animations are well done
    • Sex stuff has gameplay effects
    Cons:
    • Item management can get tedious
    • Getting certain scenes and endings can take many lengthy attempts due to RNG
    • No option to skip scenes you've already seen
    Overall, a pretty good game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zerinis

For what it is it is great overall, especially as such an early build apparently.
    A good implementation of the mystery dungeon games from dungeon generation through the items.
    H items and status effects are also well integrated as well, surprisingly.
    Has a variety of scenes with user control over several themes in it.

Haven't even noticed any bugs.

Definitely shows the effort put into it, and hope to see more.

I should note this game is lacking sound, but that is hardly a negative for me atleast.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Philthylizard

Game is pretty boring , lewd scenes are lacking and really unfullfilling since janky 8 bit graphics , combat is super bland all in all pretty lazy game and Lucario is way over represented in pokemon stuff , final verdict: there are way better games on this site dont waste your time
  8. 4.00 star(s)

MRO900

fun little demo that has good pixel scenes. if you enjoy PMD you will like this game. The main reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that as of 0.1.3 there is not much content. also they is no sex sound effect. still good idea adding female and male protag so both straight and gay people can enjoy this, really strong foundation for the future.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Very cute little dungeon crawler that holds pretty true to a certain DS game, but with a lewd bonus. The biggest flaws come from gameplay, which is in a style that just hasn't aged very well, and feels especially janky when paired with what I assume to be custom code. Lining up attacks doesn't feel great, and the control scheme is dreadful.

The lewd content is relatively lacking, but is decent enough to give this game 3 stars. It gets 4 because there's a submit button if you want to skip the pretty bland combat and get the scenes. It allows for Male or Female play as well, and has a kink blacklist, which is just a fantastic thing.

If the scenes get more well rounded (They're short, and the 8-bit quality does make it a bit...strange to view), this will be a solid game. If the combat gets more polish on top of that, this has some real potential.