EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pocket Dungeon.png

Overview:
"Beware of the mysterious dungeons that have appeared all over the region. Something seems to have corrupted them into becoming... a more dangerous place."
-Notice board at the guild

Pocket Dungeon is a Pokémon game with animated scenes and the dungeon roguelike style of the mystery dungeon games. In this game, the MC is Lucario, a Pokémon and you can choose its gender at the start. The goal of the current demo is going through every floor of the dungeon until the end, which is the 35th floor without you becoming too corrupted to continue from either losing or submitting to the other mons. All enemies currently are either male or genderless. It also contains several kinks that can all be disabled, preventing anything tied to it from appearing and the scenes are replaced by ones without it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-12
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: FerisLycan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot.13.png screenshot.9.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.11.png screenshot.12.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.7.png screenshot.8.png dZ5ND+.png mFJclU.png HZQnej.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2019
Definitely feels like a problem on my end, but as soon as I start the game, the player character starts moving up and left.
It's most likely a problem on my end since I have various controllers and stuff (in addition to a 3d mouse), but looking at the controls and the fact that there's only keyboard controls, that shouldn't be a problem. Unless the game is somehow accepting input from one of them despite them all being disconnected, or accepting input from controllers despite the controls not stating there is controller support.
I tried disconnecting everything but the keyboard and mouse, but I'm still having the issue.

*Edit*
After doing some searching, it seems this is a "common" problem with Unity games. Not super common, but common enough to find an answer relatively quickly.
Going into the device manager and in the HID section, disabling "HID Compliant Game controller" did the trick after a restart. Whether or not this'll cause a problem down the line when I actually do use my controllers for something else is up in the air, but at least I get to give this game a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Bolt

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
oh wow new instant kink for me I love both Pokémon mystery dungeon gameplay and now in a hentai can't wait

Maowe

May 7, 2020
So far this is a great concept of A mystery dungeon crawler parody, albeit a limited choice in playable characters (species) and interactions (of course can be added and so on) I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Fun Fact: Lucario has one of the highest number of results (related to pokemon) on Rule 34. Thank you Nux Taku.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Pretty good attempt, I'm surprised at how well you've translated PMD mechanics into this, even little things like dashing making you stop when you're at a junction/corner so that you won't accidentally overshoot. The lack of option to rebind keys is a bit of a downer though. And the lack of m/f scenes if you want to play as a male.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This has so much potential and looks promising. Can't wait to see more!
Good luck on the development!

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes