PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
the game won't launch for me either 0.3.1 or 0.3.2, it just has a little window box that is nothing but the icon for the game and the three buttons you'd see in the top right of a programs window. Haven't done anything to it so I don't know why its doing that.
Yeah same thing still happens, also when I press any button it just closes the game including trying fullscreen shortcuts.

Edit : Managed to get it to work, only found out once I could see the screen that literally every other button than e would close the game. Unfortunately can't get the game to go back to that state to see if pressing e would have fixed things.

Last edited:

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
in game, it says with the breeding kink that even as a male you can get impregnated anally under certain circumstances. Anyone know what those circumstances would be?

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
would be nice if someone else took over if he doesnt like this type of things anymore. i feel like this game has great potientil

Reactions: bobbot
Jun 17, 2020
would love a modified version of this with a few changes:
Lucario has no fog of war (aura 1)
Lucario has the ability to sprint from one end of the map to the other (lv like 83 and he barely has any stamina?)
LV changes are permanent
Debuffs are permanent
If you game over, you can't be saved by your braixen friend, unique game overs put you in a room akin to the game over at negative 1 health.

Jul 29, 2018
I just wish this game get a new update. I like this type of game but it is already finish. Hopefully someone can able to mod the game as it would be a shame to leave this to the state of forgotten.

Reactions: Donkadoo

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I just wish this game get a new update. I like this type of game but it is already finish. Hopefully someone can able to mod the game as it would be a shame to leave this to the state of forgotten.
same, dont see a lot of mystery dungeon type games that do status ailments like this.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes